Chapter thirty-four

34. Will there be a happy ending?

       It was chaos. The black, significant car pulled up in the driveway at full speed, not caring for the people that might have gotten hit in between. The two front doors slammed open, as two tall men stepped out. Seconds later, a third door in the back was opened too. A body was carried towards the entrance in bridal style by the smaller man, although he wasn't that small at all. While the taller man opened the doors hurriedly, the other one rushed the injured man in his arms inside.

       "I need some help!" He basically screamed. Immediately, doctors went to work, rushing towards the men in a hurried manner. The unconscious body was levelled on a bed, leaving the man with bloodied hands as he and the other rushed after the doctors.

       "I'm sorry sir. You're not allowed to get in there. We'll do the best we can to safe your friend," a nurse said, getting a bitch face in return.

       "First of all, he's my boyfriend, not my 'friend'. And second of all-"

       "Dean, calm down. We'll wait here," the taller man smiled politely yet stressed out at the bored looking nurse. Dean however, was freaking out.

       "Can I ask you a couple of questions about the victim?" the nurse asked, earning another glare from the older Winchester. Sam squeezed his shoulder to calm him down slightly, which resulted in an annoyed huff.

       "Sure, go ahead," Sam replied.

       "What's the victim's name?"

       "Castiel Novak," Dean spat out, his glare not leaving the woman's eyes. They had created an identity for him as soon as he appeared to be fully human and claimed not to want to be an angel anymore. In cases like this, it was definitely handy.

       "Alright, what caused the attack?" the nurse asked. Truth is, they were hunting a pack of werewolves, but got ambushed. The remaining wolf had slashed through Castiel's chest, leaving him with a great amount of blood loss and a panicked Dean.

       "A bear attack," Sam said, cringing at the lie. It was worse enough that others used that lie, but now they had to use it too.

       "And you said you're in a relationship with Castiel?" The nurse continued. Dean raised his eyebrows. What kind of questions were these?

       "Yes, I happen to be in a relationship with him," he said, cautiously this time. Sam also caught on to his wariness, as Dean felt him tense beside him.

       "How long have you been dating?"

      "Two years now, darling," he gave out a forced smile. To confirm his doubts, he came up with something they hadn't used in forever. At that moment, he wondered why, but he left it. "Christo." The eyes of the nurse turned black, as a smirk covered her face.

       "Well, well, well. Learned a new trick, Dean?" Within seconds, Dean and Sam had taken her to a empty room. Much to their surprise, the black eyed nurse followed without any objection. When the door closed behind them, they looked at her expectingly. That didn't mean they trusted her, because hell they didn't. Sam had the demon blade in his hand, while Dean looked like he could kill somebody.

       "Oh, come on. you guys really keep on hurting my feelings! It's been what? Three years?" Dean and Sam shared a glance, before looking back at the nurse.