Thank You

Hi there.

First of all: I hope you are all safe and healthy in these fucked up times (for future readers: covid-19, coronavirus. Pandemic things).

Second of all:

I couldn't have wished for a better birthday present, because today we hit 100K reads.

100 000

Jesus Christ.

When I started writing this story (I think it was about three years ago) I just wanted to write because it's something I enjoy doing. I don't write for reads, likes or comments. I write for other people to enjoy my work. Whether that's one person or 2702 (I used my calculator,  sue me), it doesn't matter. 300 reads once I'm finished? Awesome! 100K reads three years after I'm finished? More grateful than you could ever imagine.

Not just that, but over the last few weeks I just keep hitting the number one spot at multiple tags. Destiel, anxiety, depression. All depressing, all number one tags. Don't know if that says something about me or the fandom😂.

I get that this is really sappy and all, but I want to thank everybody who took the time to read this story. Your comments honestly make my day (yes, I read every single one of them) and motivate me to continue writing, even after all these years (Always).

However, I didn't just post this to create a chick-flick moment.

I've got some comments about mispronounced words or grammar, which is great because English is not my first language and I can only learn from your feedback. So, thanks ☺️.

Anyways, I've been thinking about making some slight changes (mostly grammar and some more details). I just wondered if you think it's necessary for me to do so? Or should I keep it untouched. Please, let me know!

OH and by the way: when I wrote this, everybody loved Chuck. Now he's a douchebag. And Jack didn't exist yet. That's all.

So, thanks again for all of you that read the story, some of you even multiple times! I appreciate every single one of you.

Love you all and stay safe ❤️