UPDATE

It's taken me since the end of 2014, but finally THE FORGOTTEN UCHIHA IS EDITED AND COMPLETE! (As of 12/12/18)

        This book is over 4 years old and my writing has drastically improved since then. However, I didn't know a spin-off idea such as Forgotten Uchiha would gain such popularity in the overall Naruto Fanfic genre.

        I've never enjoyed "fanfiction" as most of the produced work is a poor representation of the original story and/or basically turns into a smut story with no plot. I aimed to create a somewhat canon version of unexplained (or loosely) events that took place in both the manga and anime; I'm aware I've diverged from the plot at points but I didn't want to give readers the same reiterated bullshit which I've come across too many times:

      - the OC is Itachi's sister/ OC is the strongest Uchiha/ OC is part of a made-up clan/OC is weak and therefore justifies the possessive attitude of one of the legitimate characters/the entire story is just a pile of poorly written shit. (No shade intended).

      As an aspiring writer I never wanted to deliver something of poor quality to a dedicated fanbase such as the Naruto community. I grew up with the dubbed TV show in Australia and it inspired me so much to imitate the manga art-style but also open up new forms of loose writing techniques that would flow as if reading an anime scene (if that makes sense). Both my Naruto fanfictions are going to be re-written to the standard of a normal novel as if you're reading an actual spin off from Kishimoto himself. Not to fear not many plot points will change but I know the overall stories can be improved.

       MORE IMPORTANTLY; after reading Naruto Gaiden, watching Boruto the Movie and starting the Next Generations series I'm wanting to somewhat do sequels of my novels to fit in with the new franchise. Obviously this will be difficult with Forgotten Uchiha since I left the ending open to interpretation as to what Hikari would do next, but I wanted to incorporate those characters into a future spin-off of the Tortured Uchiha my Itachi Fic (also needing rewriting and editing). And once the Gaiden section is completed (considered as a Part 1) I will follow the Next Generations and find a way to fit my OCs Hikari and Kuma into the story line in a believable manner.

      I'd greatly appreciate my loyal readers feedback as to what they'd want to read. I'm also starting an Attack on Titan novel as a prequel before the fall of Shinganshina. Let me know your thoughts and expect more Etsuko/Hikari in the future!