At the office

Ian's POV:
I loved being around anthony, he made me so happy and gave me a little bit more lease of life.

And today's the day, the day that I get to find out what smosh is.

Ian
Cool yeah sure just send it over and I'll be right with you

Anthony
Ok cool don't worry about lunch or anything we are getting takeout

Ian
Ok see you in a few

'This was it to finally get a job meet new people and to have some fun with anthony. But you know the funny thing it's that I feel like I've known him for most of my life, without a question. As soon as we made eye contact I've felt like we had a connection' I thought as my phone dinged.

It was the address,I grabbed my keys and set off. I soon arrived at the building it looked just like an normal office building. From it's hight to its windows.

Anthony's POV:
"So that's the guy" Noah asked "yes and he is going to be so perfect for the spot" I smiled. "Have you seen him act before" Shayne asked "no but I think he will be great" I said seeing him walk into the building.

I was at squealing point. I was so excited that the man of my dreams would be working with me. "Anthony are you ok, I haven't seen you this happy since we had that vegan week" Shayne said putting his hands on my shoulders. "I can't help it ok" I laughed.

Joven's POV:
I inched my butt

Ian's POV:
I walked into the building, there I was greeted by a range of colours, mainly blues, greens and pinks. "Hello" I called as I walked more into the lobby.

"David stop it" a scrawny man called as he was being chased by a man with orange hair. "Never this is for taking my sweets" he said shooting a nerf gun as they ran. "Could you tell me....." I trailed as they ran into a different room.

"Neither mind" I sighed. "Hey you need help" a female voice said. I turned to see a blond woman. She was wearing some booty shorts with a flannel rapped round her waste with some bootys and a croptop.

"Yeah can you tell me where the smoffice is" I asked. "Oh you must be the new guy Anthony was going on about, this way" she smiled leading me off. "Oh my name is Courtney by he way" she smiled.

"Oh mines Ian" I smiled back nervously "and most of them should be in the group office, iver that or there filming" she explained.

"Oh ok" I said as we came to a room that had a sign saying 'smosh' in bubble writing. As we walked in we were greeted by a Bunch of smiling faces and anthony.

"Hey you must be Ian" a man with wide glasses, he looked really young. "Hi nice to meet you" I smiled. "We've heard so much about you" a muscular man smiled as he came up to me. "I'm Noah and that's Shayne" Noah said.

"Well it's nice to meet you both" I smiled as they were so comforting and loving. 'I'm going to like it here' I thought. I saw Anthony look up from his phone.

"Oh so you found the place" he smiled he beautiful smile. "Yeah it took longer than expected" I blushed scratching my neck. They all laughed.

"What" I asked nervously, know that I've just blew my first impression. "Nothing dude, your to awkward for your own good" anthony a sured me with a chuckled.

"I guess I am" I said letting out a forced laugh. "Guys we need to get back on set" a man with a fantastic beard said as he walked past the door. "Fine were coming" Courtney called as her Noah and Shayne walked out.

"Take this your gunna need it" anthony smiled putting a script into my hands. "what's this for" I asked as he walked out. I followed him hastily, still confused and concerned of what's going to happen.