Hello there stranger

Ian's POV:
"Daddy" mace said "yeah mace" I smiled "can we get ice cweam aftwer this pwease" he asked. "Yeah sure it will be nice to get some and we can sit under are favourite tree" I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah yeah, eating tree" he smiled. "Just be a little more patient ok" I chuckled. "Ok dadwee" he smiled.

My eyes began to wonder again looking at every nock and cranny. All the cracks, all the little details, the patterns, the spirals, the shapes, the design. It was beautiful I loved coming here it's so rustic and homely.

"And done you like it" lily asked holding a mirror up so I could see the back. "Ohhhh I love it thank you" I smiled getting up. "Oh oh oh let me see mine" mace said as he fidgeted in his seat.

"Ok ok" lily smiled showing him. "Mm girl how do you do it" he sassed me and lily looked at each other and laughed."come on let's go and get some Ice cream" I smiled. "Yes yes yes" he exclaimed standing up on the seat, "you want a piggyback or do you want to strut" I laughed.

"Bwoth you have to wive me a piggybwack while you strut" he smiled "fine" I said getting him onto my back. I paid and we headed off to ice creams.

"Come on daddy more sassy" he encouraged. "I can't anymore sassy than this" I said. "Twry daddy" he said. "Fine but I get to pick your flavour at the store" I smiled. "Find deal" he said as sassed up my walking a little bit.

Charlette's POV:
I put my arm round him "Logan you are not just a placeholder your mine and maces brother and we all love you" I smiled.

"I know charlie but your always in the limelight so is mace, he only focuses on you two, no one else" he said getting up and walking to his 'Room' "Logan wait" I called before the door was slammed.

I sighed "I don't know what's got into him lately but dad has been distant from him lately, I don't know if it's because dad needed something to resent for the divorce or it's too much for dad I don't know" I sighed

"Trust me you need to talk to your dad about it both of you it's the only way that you are going to sort it out no matter how hard it is to do it" IM said "your all strong I know you are" she said taking my hand smiling softly.

Logan's POV:
'ARRRRRRG why do they have to be so infuriating' I thought as I flopped onto the bed. 'I beat they would like it better if I wasn't here, or would they notice that I'm gone' I thought looking up at the ceiling.

Ian's POV:
"Daddy what flavour are you going to get" mace asked looking up at me "I might get chocolate what do you want" I asked. "Three scoops of strawberry, two scoops of milk chocolate and two scoops of vanilla" he smiled.

"Do you want the all in one basically" I stated, he smiled and nodded. "Ok well head to the ice cream parlour and then we can have some fun at the park and then we can spend some time at nannys " I smiled

"Weah that will bwe awesome" he smiled as he pulled me alone as we ran.

Pamela's POV:
"You ok baby" Derek asked "y-yeah I'm just missing the three things that came out of me" I sighed. "Babe they are fine with Ian, he's the one who's not letting you see them and also in the court you said you didn't want anything to do with them, that they were Ian's problem not yours" he said.

"I know but I regret my decision now, I want to at least see them once a month" I frowned. "Hey cheer up you'll see them at some point ok, so why don't we go for a walk in the park take your mind off stuff" he suggested .

"Yeah sure it would hurt" I smiled as we walked out.

Ian's POV:
I grabbed shit load of napkins because I know what mace is like. "Enjoying that" I asked holding his hand. "Yes it's the bwest ice cream yet" he smiled licking it.

"I'm glad you like it, so why don't we eat these then make are own adventure around the park" I smiled down at him "weah and we can be pirate elfs" he exclaimed with a big smile. "Ok then its set" I smiled.

We sat down eating are ice cream. It was nice to relax, instead rushing around, just sit and relax. The park was beautiful at this time of day. From the vibrant greens and yellows to the dull and greyness of the path and rocks. It fit together nicely.

Mace finished his ice cream and cleaned himself up before running off. I sighed 'I would be better if charlie and Logan were here' I thought as I ate my ice cream.

I glanced away from mace, they did I do that, brain why did you have to look away from your son. To see that hideous bitch with her nobjockey.

(My Britishness is getting the best of me)

'Pamela' I thought as I squinted at her.

Pamela's POV:
"What are you looking at" Derek asked. "Ian's over there" I said "ignore him" he said bringing me closer to him.

"I need to speak to him about seeing the kids" I said "ok lets go over then" he smiled "no stay here let me just go ok, I know what you like" I said walking away from him and over to Ian.

Ian's POV:
Wee wou wee wou wee wou, she's walking over you have been spotted just be polite as much as you can.

She sat down "what you want" I asked bluntly "Ian listen this has been going on for too long, you have to let me see the kids at some point" she sighed.

"You had your chance in court to get custody of them and you said that you didn't want anything to do with them" I snapped. "Look I'm sorry ok I don't know what was going through my mind at the time" she explained

"Yeah right" I said straight faced "Ian your acting like a child, please just reason with me for a second" she asked. "Fine" I said "ok can we arrange a day that I can see and have them" she asked

"Yes we can but it will be a day no sleeping" I told her "well can't at Christmas they can stay and New Years and birthdays" she asked. "Yes but only then, so what day do you want them" I asked.

"I'm free tomorrow so then" she asked "yes you can pick them up at 10 no later and you'll have to pick Logan up from my mums as he's staying there for a while" I explained.

"Ok that will be fine and I'll drop them off at around 4-5 tomorrow ok" she said "yeah yeah that will be fine" I said as she walked away.

"DADDY COME ON IM WAITING" mace called as ran over to me. I smiled as he lead me away.