Mum?

Charlette's POV:
It came to dinner, of IMs dinners are the best, well not as good as papas but meh.

Logan has been quiet since he talked with papa, "hey you ok how did it go" I asked sitting down. "Good I guess it was awkward though, I don't know" he frowned. "Are you sure you seem stirred up about it" I asked. Taking his hand he pulled away putting it underneath the table.

"I will take that as a yes" I awkwardly said moving my hand back. "So did you resolve anything" I asked. "No and it never will be, it's too late now charlie, I will never have what I had with him when we were kids, it all went away when they got the divorce" he exclaimed.

Running out only to be stopped by papa "what's with all the shouting " papa asked "can you move please" Logan snapped "Logan what's wrong" he asked softly "YOU" he shouted barging past him which was followed by a door slam.

"What's ruffled his feathers" papa asked coming and sitting down. "I tried to ask but he just closed up, I think this is all going to his head let him work it out his way ok" papa said bringing me in for a hug. I hugged him back nestling into his chest, he lightly stroked my hair.

"Never leave me ok" he whispered "never" I whispered smiling up at him.

-YO DEE MORNING HAS BROKEN LIKE THAT GRAND VARSE-

We ate dinner before returning home with out Logan. Now for he surprise that dad was talking about.

"COME ON KIDS RISE AND SHINE" papa called.

"BUT IM SLEEPING" I called "GET UP OR THERE WILL BE NO BACON" he called "FINE GIVE ME 5 Minutes" I called

I dragged myself out of bed and into the kitchen. "Morning littlely" dad smiled. "morning" I yawned. Mace slouched in "morning" he mumbled sleepily trying to get into the chair. He tried all so many times but it was no use the poor little bugger couldn't tell his legs to move.

"Morning Macey moo" dad said helping him. "Thank you daddy" he said stretching. "So what was that surprised you were talking about" I asked as I rested on my arms. "Well, hmm should I tell you know or make ya wait" he teased

"What it bwee dadwee, it's too earwy" mace yawned. "I'll make you wait" he chuckled setting down are breakfast. "How are you so awake" I asked picking up my cupulary "I may or may not of had five cups of coffee" he smiled  sitting down with his breakfast.

I chuckled, while mace fell asleep in his breakfast. Dad sighed as he nudged mace "oi wake up come on, your supposed to be eating your breakfast not sleeping in it" dad said lifting his head as gooy eggs ran down it.

"Heeer that is disgusting" I gaged turning away "you use to put gravy in your hair when you were younger and claim that you were the gravy queen" dad said as he got a cloth and wiped Mace's face. "It's still disgusting" I said eating my breakfast.

"Huh what where I am" mace asked dozy. "eating breakfast" dad replied as he finished cleaning mace up and continuing his food.

"So when is this surprise supposed to be" I asked "your really want to know" he smiled I nodded. "Well I" he started before be got cut off by a knock at the door.

He went to get up "I'll get it" I said getting up, he sat back down and continued eating. I walked up to the door and opened it.

"Hello" I greeted as the sun blinded me stopping me from seeing who it was. "Hey err..you forgot this" a male voice said. I squinted my eyes as my vision cleared, it was Ryan holding the ducky I had won.