You want to get dinner

Ian's POV:
'Tapping away at my phone dodododdododo' i thought as I browsed twitter, well Anthony's twitter and the others. 'Hopefully this will help me understand what there in to, also how there natural actions are' I thought.

"What you doing" a female voice said as I jumped. I turned to see charlie. "Hello sweetie" I greeted as she sat down next to me snuggling closer. "What ya doing" she asked "on twitter why" I asked putting my arm round her.

"Just wondering" she smiled. "What are you doing" I asked. "Looking at you on twitter, I'm bored" she said. "If your board why don't you go to that game room place and play some video games" I suggested.

"Been there done that, I want to spend some time with you" she said snuggled in closer to me. "Well what do you want to do" I asked, "I don't know, what do you want to do" she asked.

"Why don't we think of a word then we put them together and make it into something" I suggested "yeah sure that will be fun" she smiled

"Ok on the count of three, one, two, three" I laughed.

"Bananas"she smiled

"Caffeine" I said

"Ok we have to find bananas and some coffee and make it into a drink" I said as we got up. "Ok I'll get the caffeine while you get the bananas" I instructed, she nodded as she got up.

"You can count on me agent owl" she laughed grabbing a brightly coloured owl hat from the desk. "And I am.." I trailed as I picked up a pair of sunglasses.

"Sargent anus" I laughed. "Right let's go" she smiled as she ran out, I followed her as we snuck around like if we were part of a 007 or mission impossible movie. It was fun it reminded me of when her and Logan would play detectives, and I hid little treats for them to find them. I sighed a little with a smile on my face.

Anthony's POV:
"It was nice to get that off my chest" Logan smiled. "I'm glad that you feel like you can talk to me, is there anything else" I asked taking his hand and squeezing it. "No that's it" he smiled, "well if you ever need to talk I'm always here" I assured him with a soft smile.

"GRAB THE COFFEE BEFORE SHAYNE GET IT" a sweet sexy male voice shouted as foot steps could be heard. A crash and a load of cutlery smashing against the floor could be heard. "What the fuck is going on in there" I questioned getting up and walking to where the noise came from.

Ian's POV:
I could he's talking a foot steps approaching "quick let's scare them" I giggled, she nodded as we hid behind the door. It swung open, I pushed charlie behind me as to not hurt her cute little button nose.

We saw Anthony and Logan walk in. I counted down from three on my hand before we snuck up to them. "Your next" I whispered into Anthony's ear. He screamed higher than I could, I covered my ears, which made charlie and Logan jump. He turned round to punch me, stopping before realising it was me.

We starred at each other for a good 10 seconds before we burst out laughing. "Your face" I laughed. "Dude don't do that I almost shit my self" he breathed out with a little chuckle, as he ruffled my hair "hey get off" I laughed as I went for his, he stood up taller.

"I would like to see you try" he smiled as he ran off. "Oh right that's it come back here" I called after him as I ran. We ran around the offices before I managed to tackle him into the wardrobe, I turned him over and I ruffled his hair as I laughed.

Are faces were inches apart we were both breathing heavily to get are breathes back, I looked deeply into his eyes as he did to mine, were they always like that a chocolatey chestnut brown, they twinkled slightly in the light.

I can't be can I, even if I repressed my feelings for him, I'm still straight or at least I think I am, I could be bi I still like woman but he's the only man that I am attracted to, he probably doesn't feel the same way or has a girlfriend. Looked down at him he smiled up at me.

I sighed as I got up and walked out. "Ian wait where are you going" he called catching up with me. "It's late I need to take the kids home for showers and dinner" I said to him. "Well can I at least help you if been a long day and I bet you want some down time and I can cook you some vegan food, it's nicer than you think" he smiled sweetly, chuckling slightly.

'Is he hitting on me or flirting or is he just being nice and cretinous to me' I thought. "And before you say no I have donuts your favourite" he smiled as he held up a pack of donuts.

"How did you......" I trailed "a magician never revile his tricks" he laughed as I saw someone dart round the corner. "Your full of surprises are you Padilla" I smirked up at him. I felt myself leaning closer to him as he did to me.

Anthony's POV:
WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

THIS IS NO A FUCKING DRILL THE MOST WONDERFUL, AMAZING, CUTEST, HOTEST, MAGNIFICENT MAN IS ABOUT TO KISS YOU. MAKE IT COUNT

I looked down into his big baby blue eyes, I cupped his cheek as his soft squishy lips connected with mine, I could feel sparks in my heart as it was thumping. We ran are hand thought each other hair, I pulled him closer, I could hear little cute moans escape his lips, I deepened the kiss in response.

He pushed up against me as he pulled away, "a-anthony I-I'm sorry I don't know what came over me, you've been so nice, kind and thoughtful to me, you have made me feel like I was everything no ones done that before, not even Pam" he blubbered though his tears of embarrassment with his face bright red.

"Ian listen that day I was walking on the beach and I saw you, the way your eyes lit up, the smile on your face, everything about you was perfect and when I saw mace run up to you I saw how much love and kindness in your heart you couldn't contain it" I explained wiping his tears away with my sleeve.

"You are really lucky to have those three goofballs, please all I am saying is for me to help you and support you, you are my one and only ian I love you" I said he looked up at me with his cute little smile on his face.

Ian's POV:
"I love you too Anthony" I smiled

I love.......you......too......

A/n:

Hey what up peeps sorry I haven't uploaded in a while

I'm doing exams so I've been revising.

Hopefully you like it and at the end of next week I will be about to write many more chapters

Also ianthony gshshsjjsjsjsjsj