Who you gunna call??

Logan's POV:
I was just listening to cool patrol, until my head phones were ripped from my ears, I turned to see charlie with a worried exasperation on her face. "What" I asked.

She went to go and say something before dad came down while trying to pull on his shirt and his shoes at the same time. "Poppy is on her way I should be gone for a few hours ok, so no party's and get on with cleaning, ok" he said as he managed to button up his shirt and put on his shoes. Before grabbing his keys and running out the door with a slam.

"That's what I...." charlie trailed

Before it opened again. "Forgot my phone" he said as he went back upstairs before returning soon after and going back out.

"So that's what I was going on about, I'm worried what if something had happened with mace or grandma or grandpa" she said.

"What did you hear" I asked

Ian's POV:
I got into the car and sped my way over to mums, but getting hit by every red light.

"FUCKING TURN GREEN, MY CHILD IS IN PERROL" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I beeped my horn. "GOD FUCKING DAM IT" I raged.

I soon made it through all of them, I kept on speeding my way through until I got to mums house before parking my car and running in.

"Ok mum I'm here" I called as I walked into the front room to see her with a box of tissues while she was holding Luke le fonzo. I ran over to her, she looked up at me with sorrow, pain and just pure fear.

"Ian I..." she trailed before I cut her off with a hug. I felt tears run down my cheeks, "I'm sorry mummy I thought I would be a great father, I am a screw up, why didn't you stop me from having them" I blubbered. "Ian your not a screw up, I couldn't be more proud of you, you gave me grandkids while your sister is still waiting on the man of her life to walk in on her" she said softly pulling away, as she looked up at me.

"I've called the police and they said they will go out on a look about for him and will have look outs in the area" she explained as she handed me maces teddy. I nodded "I just hope that he's not frightened or scared" I said grabbing a tissue and drying my eyes.

"He is going to be fine, you know Pam wouldn't cause him any harm" she assured me. "Maybe not physical but mental, I've had to take him to child therapy classes because of it, mum, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry" I sighed as she took my hand.

"Ian you will never stop me from worrying I do it all the time, thinking about you the kids everything, you know now what it was like for me when you were growing up, just this time it's taken a different turn that's all" she explained. "No it's not mum because you didn't cheat on dad or steal Lily" I said as I looked down at Luke le fonzo.

I remember first day he got this, he was so happy and filled with delight. He was so happy that he got to pick out what he wanted.

And out of all the big dinosaurs he could of had and all the range of the range of scary to darn right cute ones.

And the twins went for the biggest ones Logan going for a purple scary one, while charlie got a green cute one, while little 4 year old mace chose the smallest and cutest one out of all of them.

The twins teased him for getting a tiny little one while theirs could gobble them up because it was so tiny. But he didn't care Luke le fonzo was like him small and cute.

"Cool dinosaurs" Logan said as he ran over to them with charlie. "Daddy help me I can't reach" she squeaked as she jumped up and down trying to reach the top of one of the boxes.

I helped as Pam the prettiest girl in the world with her long flowing hair as she came over with a sleepy mace. "Mummy I'm tired" he yawned "you can sleep after you choose a dinosaur" she said softly as she took him over to them. "Yay dinosaurs" he cheered.

Charlie and Logan were attacking each other with their dinosaurs, as mace looked around for one. "I want this one mummy" mace said picking up a tiny one

"RAWR DINOSAUR USE MUNCH" Logan exclaimed as he and charlie charged at us with there's. making mace cower and scream a little. "RAWR WE ARE HERE TO GOBBLE YOU UP" charlie laughed as the twins mushed their dinosaurs in are faces.

"RAWR, I maybe, small but I am mighty" mace proclaimed as waved the teddy about. "Ahhh it's a meat eater, run before he gets us" Logan joked as him and Charlie moved their dinosaurs away as mace laughed.

And from that day forth, you would never see him without it.

"Ian...ian, ian hello wake up" a female voice shouted as I snapped back to reality. "Sorry I zoned out" I said as I dried most of the tears on my face. "Yeah I could tell, let me get you a hot coco, that always cheers you up" she smiled as she walked out.

I sighed to myself looking around the room, before my eyes made their way to the table with some pictures on it what mace must have done. I picked them up gently, as I felt myself tear up.

One of them had 5 stick drawings with labels on it.

Daddy, chareltet, wogn, anfoknee, meh

A/n: Sorry readers but I'm not drawing out all of them, but that picture was to help you imagine what the stick figures are like

A/n: Sorry readers but I'm not drawing out all of them, but that picture was to help you imagine what the stick figures are like. :p

I need to help him with his spellings. But I wonder why he put Anthony on their, does he still think that me and him are together or at least see him as another father figure.

Another one was of two stickmen looking like they were robbers going into a house and their was another one with one of the robber stick figures bringing out another smaller kid stick figure in another drawing.

I shakily put them back down. And laid them out in the order that they were stacked in. It was like a storyboard of what happened. "Mum" I called "yeah what honey" she replied, "I know this might sound crazy but I think mace knew this was going to happen" I explained

"What do you mean" she asked "well he's good at imagining things and he has been watching batman lately, but still I don't think he would of over heard me talking to the twins about m do you" I questioned. "I don't know Ian but we are going to find him ok, now it think it's time that's you try and figure out where Pam could of taken him, get the twins to help you ok" she said softly.

"Ok mamma, I will and keep a look out please, and it's not your fault" I smiled as I kissed her cheek and went out, and sprinted to my car.