A/N please read

So I'm the middle of dinner today I saw and heard the news about Anthony. I don't think I've ever sobbed happily and sadly at the same time. But I couldn't eat my dinner or any food because I felt as if I was going to throw up.

But it is Anthony's choice and I will never stop supporting him as he and the rest of them has helped me through so much from both my nans dying. To me having no friends and finding comfort in there videos, it made me realise this is only a little part of my life and it's only going to get better.

I don't think I can watch an old smosh video without tearing up or crying. But that's ok I can't wait to see what him and Ian has in store for us in the future.

It maybe a sad time in the fandom and that it has hit people hard me definitely. I hope they continue smosh baby's and super smosh, there both my favourite cartoon on the shut up cartoons.

But I also want mail time with smosh to continue, I want lunch time with smosh to continue, I want smosh is bored to continue. But I don't know we'll have to wait and see.

Also I don't know if I'll continue this book as anthony has left smosh, because I don't feel right writing it when you could say now that there separated from each other.

I can't wait to see what both Ian and Anthony are going to do in the future