.1.

I am here with another story of mine.. yeah I know i was going to start SECRET LOVE.. but I started this one don't worry I am gonna give that too.. this story is for the contest I had participated in.. so plz show all your love to this story.. and silent readers I request u to vote on this story.. because the contest will be judged by the number of votes..I request all to support me.. and I hope I will not let u all down.. X*****************************X
SANYU

Argh... Vidushi u r getting up or should i throw a cold water on your face... I said screaming standing right beside her.. but damn she didn't moved a bit.. my anger was on its peek.. because I don't want to miss the interview.. and my so called best freind cum bhabhi is busy in sleeping.. I didn't wait for any other minute.. I went to kitchen brought out a cold water and in another minute.. splash...
The cold water was all over Vidushi and she sat up straight on her bed shocked...
Now that u had wake up.. do the honour and tell me where the hell u had kept the remote last night.. because i am not getting it and I had to watch an interview on TV... in 30 mins.. I again screamed...
She didn't replied me but what she did was she smiled sheepishly at me.. u r telling me or not? I was angry.. and she knew angry me is not good me.. so she replied saying me that last night when she and my big bro was watching tv.. suddenly they started fight for silly things and she tried hitting my brother with the remote.. but my big bro dodged it.. and the remote broke... if I said I was angry before now i was furious ...
U know Vidushi kashyap if u want to live in peace for the rest of the day call your husband who is also my brother and ask him to bring me remote before 30 mins.. or I will make sure u feel the hell here in this house and at night your husband will also feel the same... I said it calmly but my tone was enough to tell her that I am damn serious... she dialed the number soon enough when my sentences ended..
I can hear her say the same thing to her husband what I said to her...

Don't parth.. she is angry just buy her a remote.. I dont know what she wanna watch but plz.. ohk talk to her.. i heard her saying to my brother i took the phone from her and placed it near my ear..

I heard him saying that he will bring it later.. but no.. I said I want it now means I want it now.. he sighed at the other side.. then he said that he will be here in 20 mins.. I said a quick sorry to disturb him like that and ended the call.. I was sitting on the couch waiting for my big bro to come home... Oh yeah I forget to introduce myself... I am Sanyukta Agarwal.. parth kashyap is my cousin and only bro.. but he loves me more than anything..I dont have my parents I only have my bro, my bhabhi and my devil chachi..which is none other than parth's mom😅.. she is not a devil but sometimes she acts like..now when she will know i had called parth to come home she will scold me... and taunt me but never mind.. she is getting old I know she too loves me thats why she does that.. but my bro love me very much and I know he can do anything and he never says no to me for anything.. it's not like I take advantage of him... it's exceptional case when it comes to my favourite actor...and anything related to him.. he knows that I am mad about him... Vidushi was my bff with whom my bro fall in love and married her...and now she is my bhabhi.. I had completed my studies but I don't do any job other than drooling over MY JAAN... so yeah now u all know almost everything about me.. suddenly my chachi comes there and there goes the taunting round..
"u just sit here and order my son.. kuch kaam mat karna bas ghar me pade rhena.. " she taunted me but before she can continue my bro comes to save me.. and I am soo greatful to have him... because I don't know how but he is always there to save me😅..
I heard him saying to my chachi that sanyu don't need to work.. I work for her ...
I quickly take a look on clock and it was 5 mins to the interview... my bro come and give me remote and sat near me.. he quickly placed a kiss on my forehead before going back to work.. I switched on the channel and got myself busy with the most amazing Interview...
X******************************X
So here was the update hope u liked it.. shower me all your love...
Saddahaqcontests pooja919