.27.

Here u go with one more😉... X******************************X
SANYU

Jazbaat mere na koi samjha
Iss duniya mein ik tere siva
Har dil har shabh teri baahon mein
Hai chain mila
(I hear someone's voice singing the next stanza.... and how can I not recognise the voice...which kept on ringing in my ears from last 3 months... I felt like he is describing his feeling through MY song )

Sehra bhi hai gulshan ban jata
Khushbu ki tarah jab tu aata
Iss zindagi mein har ghadi
Chaahun teri panaah

Tere naal ishqa mera
Lagta ibaadat warga
Tere naal ishqa mera mera
Zyada main de doon sadka
Lagta ibaadat warga
Tere naal ishqa mera mera
(I don't know when I started crying... at a mere thought of that he is here a shiver ran down in my body...I was getting cold...)

Ho tera naam main jis bhi ghadi
Honthon pe laata hun
Lafzon mein kahi khud hi chhupa
Ehteraam main paata hun
(I remember how he loves to take my name and after saying he used to smile his best... and by looking his smile I used to smile my best.. I started looking here and there to find him)

Chahe dekhlun main ye saara jahan
Sabse haseen manzar tu mera
Rehta basta nigaahon mein
Ik chehra tera
(When I turned to look back.. there he was standing wearing white t-shirt with blue denim and a watch to complete his look and also complimenting me....I was stunned to see him infront of me after 3 months..)

Sehra bhi hai gulshan ban jata
Khushbu ki tarah jab tu aata
Iss zindagi mein har ghadi
Chaahun teri panaah
(I think he understood my situation that I am not gonna move so he only came towards me while singing the next lines.. he cupped my face and suddenly his eyes widened.. he nodded his head in NO and wiped my tears but I didn't moved.. when I didn't react he left my face and hold my hands... the time his warm hands holds my cold ones I was back to my sense... and more tear started dropping down my eyes.. I hugged him.. by his waist and hold him tight so that he can't leave this time.. still crying I kept my head on his chest and he wrapped his one hand on my shoulder and the other one was caressing my hair... when my hold got tightened on him.. he chuckled before continuing with the song..)

Tere naal ishqa mera
(I said the next line with a tear in my eyes and heavy voice...)

Lagta ibaadat warga
Tere naal ishqa mera mera
(He lightly pushed me back because I was not leaving him.. he once again hold my hands and said the next line..this time he kissed my knuckle..and I repeated after him..)

Zyada main de doon sadka
Lagta ibaadat warga
Tere naal ishqa mera mera
(Last 2 lines we both sang together with his forehead resting on my forehead.. he wrapped his arms around me..till now the audience were silent.. but when the song ended there erupted the big round of applause..

it was the best performance of mine and it will always be.. i sniffed smelling his cologne after so many days... he chuckled again and I looked at him irritatingly... he smiled and left me but I didn't..

"sanyu let me go..." he said removing the mic which he was wearing so that no one can hear us and I nodded my head in NO...

"I promise I will not go anywhere.." I still nodded my head in NO.. as I tried wiping my tears..

"plz.." and my hold got loosened.. but I didn't left him.. I think he asked for the hand mic through his gesture because the next second one boy from our team came to give him mic..

"hello guyz..." he speaks to the crowd who were hooting,clapping and shouting.. I turned to them still holding him...

"sorry guyz I disturbed the whole concert... infact I ruined it with my horrible singing.. I know i am very bad singer.." and the next second whole stadium started ringing with NOs...

"but it was necessary I had to come today I had to sing that song for her... I can't live anymore days without her.." as he said the last line he put his free hand around my waist as he pulled me to side.. so that now i am hugging him from side... I looked at him and noticed a bruise below his eyes.. I raised my hand and touched it light he winced a little.. but didn't stopped talking to audience..

"So the girl here in my arms.. this girl.. had made me crazy for her... I can't leave without her but she in not ready to accept she think I will leave her again... I am not here to leave her again but something else.. he turns to me... let me gift u something like u did? He asked i nodded..

"Now close your eyes" he said to me.. and I nodded my head in NO thinking he will go.. and I hold him tightly once again..
"I swear of u sanyu.. I will not go anywhere.." he said in serious tone.. I closed my eyes and left him.. seconds later I hear his voice..

Rd- Be Mine sanyu... be mine.. and as a sudden reflex action my eyes fluttered open to see him on his knees with a ring in his hand..

Dude she is already yours any one can see that from her gestures.. someone from the crowd shouts... Rd chuckled..

Rd-what I am saying is be mine legally as in MARRY ME..Will u? he spoke looking in my eyes... which was flowing with tears.. did he just asked me to marry him.. I was brought out from my thoughts by hootings of everyone around us.. I nodded my head and said yes.. he then slide the ring in my finger and stands up infront of me.. he cupped my face and kissed my forehead...I closed my eyes feeling blessed... we walked to backstage together..

S: Rd why do u have a bruise below your checks.. I asked before he can reply I heard someone saying "Because I punched him.."
I turned to look at the person..
X******************************X
Haha now who punched Rd? 😂😂 socho socho.... this one is also not the last one😂 Saddahaqcontests pooja919