.8.

X******************************X
SANYU

After saying thank u too him I ran from there towards my home I was shivering because I don't know what would have happened if he would have not come... I reached home and knocked the door.. parth came out and when he saw me shivering he asked me i told him whatever happened and he hugged me...we went in and I went to change..
when I came back after getting fresh he was sitting on couch and asked me join him.. he said from now on he will drop me and pick me up..

I didn't want him to pamper me like a kid but for some days I need it.. so i said ohk to him.. but after convincing him that he will be doing that for some days only.. after having dinner I went back to my room as I lay down on my bed I started thinking about today's accident.. again the memory flashed in my brain of him punching that guy on his face... I smiled remembering his facial expressions..

ohk now i know u will definitely be thinking that I am mad.. but yeah I am like that only... I mentally thanked Rd For saving me... and slept praying to God to save me from the anger of RSS... because I know what I did today he is not gonna just let it pass..

"parth let me sleep and get lost.." I said I was busy sleeping and he was disturbing my sleep..

"sanyu do u want to get fire on the very 2nd day of your job? If not then just get up..." he said and I was wide awake.. I saw the time and damn I was late..

"parth why u didn't woke me up earlier... now I am late and that khadus is gonna scold me.." I screamed...

"Oh hello I was waking u up from last 3 mins.. and wait did u just called The RSS a khadus?" He was having a horrific face.. I rolled my eyes at him and dash to get ready later he dropped me to the set were the shooting was going to happen.. as I reached..

there he was sitting ready for the shooting in black skinny jeans and white full sleeve t-shirt hair spkied and here i was drooling over him..he looked here and there and notice me i ran towards him.. i am sorry Ran.. SIR.. I fumbled..

"its ohk.. but its a last time u r late.. after this u will be fired.." before i can reply him spot dada came and informed him that shot is ready.. and he left me there.. and surprisingly he didn't asked me anything.. neither he scolded me for not returning home as soon he left me on road..I shrugged and focused on my work..  (I am forwarding a story little bit because I want to show thier bonding and all

) today I completed 3 months as his PA and I think I am doing great job because he stopped scolding me unnecessarily.. it's not like he don't scold me NOOOO... he do but when I was at fault that time only😜😛 and today I am having a half day because he is going to meet the children at orphanage and later he has a charity event at some mall he said he dont need me there so here I am waiting for vidu to come because she told me that I am going with them for shopping.

kabab me hadi banke😑😬.. why can't vidu understand now that they are married I don't have any work between them.. as always they will leave me alone and will go together so mujhe q Leke Jaate hai😑😑 I rolled my eyes thinking about that...

soon vidu joined me and parth was going to pick us both from my office.. we were waiting for parth when Rd came out of the building he looked at us.. and was going to leave when Vidushi screamed... sanyu... RANDHIR.. I looked at her.. what why r u screaming? I asked her Seriously sanyu u r telling me why I am screaming? He is RD your love.. she whispered the last word in my ear.. I rolled my eyes.. I look at him daily.. and always scream in my mind so just shut up and don't make the situation awkward.. I told her in her ears... Rd who was going to go was still standing looking at us.. with amused smile playing on his lips... Vidushi rushed to him and said him..

"hey I am Vidushi.. sanyu's best friend and her bhabhi.." he too did the same and before she can say anything I reached her and said that parth is waiting for us at gate so let's leave.. then i turned to Rd and said him sorry and bye.. we left.. he too left..
X******************************X
Saddahaqcontests pooja919