.3.

Another update😜
X******************************X
SANYU

I hugged her and thanked her.. but my chachi was confused and so was Vidushi... I told them that I will let them know once parth gets home.. so i went away from there to work on my plan.. so that I can tell parth.. because I know he is gonna freak out after listening to what I am gonna say😛.. but he will support me I know.. when I reached my room I opened the door and smiled my brightest looking at the walls of my room which was having all the posters of rd.. I went inside and closed my room... later thinking for soo much time and drooling over RSS I came out of my room and went to the orphanage where I always go when ever I get time.. and after that I had to go to meet sahil's dad because he is only one who can help me😅.. when I reached orphanage I find all the children playing with a man.. I can't see his face because his back was facing me.. so i left that place thinking it's just some random guy like me who is here to play with them.. and went to meet ms. Leela the manager of this orphanage.. after meeting her and wishing her a good day I went back to children.. when I reached there they all were sitting sad.. and that guy was nowhere to be seen.. so i asked them why are they sad.. they replied saying that they all were playing with RON uncle and suddenly his phone rang and he went away... so to cheer them up i said it's ohk.. lets play.. I am also here to play with u.. all cheered and we started playing Aankh Macholi.. they tied a blind fold on my eyes and we started playing.. suddenly I heard someone calling Tina.. It was not the matter whom he was calling.. the matter was who was calling.. I froze on my place when I recognise his voice... how can I not recognise his voice.. I was still in daze when i stumble and someone pushed me before I fall someone hold me and made me stand properly.. I shivered.. then i removed my blind fold to get the shock of my life.. there stands my jaan, the love of my life the great RSS.... Oh my god.. Oh my god... Oh MYY GODDD... I screamed... and I started jumping... Every other person except me was quite and standing... I controlled my excitement and stopped screaming.. I rub the back of my neck in the embarrassment which I created.. then i extended my hand.. and he smiled and accepted... we shake hands.. he awkwardly replied....
R:hey
Me: hey u don't need to be embarrassed.. infact it's me who had to.. but what can u expect?how will be my reaction when I See my crush infront of me?.. I asked him that and said I am his big fan and how much I love him... again awkward.. I left his hand and asked him if I can get his autograph.. and he nodded..I ran towards ms.leela's cabin to grabbed the pen and paper... I came back and he give me his autograph... and one of his smile which he gave me while returning me the paper after signing it.. I fall in love with him all over again...
I thanked him..and asked him if he always comes here? And he replied saying yes.. when ever he feels low he come here..then he turned away to talk to children.. I was still looking at him but he we was talking to the children... and by the look at thier face I can say he is going so that's why they are sad.. but what can we do he is a star.. so i helped him saying I will play with them all day.. he again smiled at me.. for helping him.. he don't know what his smiles are doing to me.. and i really don't wanna tell him.. he went away promising them that he will be back soon... later I played all day with them..because today was the best day of my life... in evening I went to sahil's house.. and when I reached thier I told him everything what happened today... and u know what he asked..

Sanyu tujhe RSS kaise mila? Mujhe to mere dost bhi nahi milte aese achanak.. and u met THE RSS..
Exactly his words.. I chuckled and showed him the autograph which I got.. after talking with him and his dad I went back home.. I was so happy that smile was not leaving my face.. and I was blushing too but why? Vidushi asked me the reason and I hugged her and said I am damn happy.. today Is my luckiest day.. and was singing and dancing in the hall.. when suddenly the bell rings.. thus telling us that parth is at home.. I ran to open the door and I hugged him.. he chuckled seeing my excitement and seeing me so much happy.. his smiled increased... he came in and now it was time to tell him about my plan...
X******************************X
Saddahaqcontests pooja919