.20.

Guyz from now on I will write the person's name on top the chapter so that u all can get that it's from his/her pov.. then u all will be not confused.. I am sorry for a inconvenience and I will also edit the previous chapters.. here enjoy...
X******************************X
SANYU

I, parth and rd sat and he started telling us about his past.. and all the time he was crying and I don't know when I also started crying... he had suffered a lot because of them.. and at last when he said that he is alone parth hugged him saying no he is not alone... and he had us with him.. my phone again vibrated and I again cut the call without looking at the caller I'd...

what the hell can't that person understand that I can't pick the call now and why is calling me again and again... I wiped my tears and looked at them they were still hugging each other and now I can't control I also hugged both of them.... parth looked at me and nodded a sob left my mouth and rd stiffed I think he realised that I am also here.. Rd broke the hug parth went away saying he will be back he had to call in office and inform them that he is taking half day today.. as he left we both were standing awkwardness surrounding us.. suddenly Rd Bring his hands up and wiped my tears....

"Why r u crying?" He smiled and asked  me..

"what should i do when u had gone through so much and here i thought i am the person whom god had chosen to hurt... but now i know i was wrong.. and u know u dont need to be jealous of me..." he nodded...

"I am sorry sanyukta for whatever happened today... and specially what I did I front of media I am sor... before he can complete I placed my hands on his mouth.. Oh well I can't let him say sorry to me for that kiss.. I am gross I know but i can't let him say that it was a mistake no it was not...I looked at him and nodded my head in NO... his eyes was on me and mine was on him we both were lost in eachother suddenly parth appeared and we broke apart...

"well let's have lunch and then we can go to home.." parth said ohk I added.. and we sat to have lunch... we were all silent so to break the awkwardness parth patted Rd's back and said

"Rd tell me one thing whom I am too u?" Parth asked

"what are u saying parth.. u r like a brother to me.. u r my frend or best friend.."Rd said by raising his one eyebrow and smirking...

"so i am your bro right then my mom can also be your mom right?" He again asked and I was getting suspicious of him

"Oh yes.. she loves me like u.."and he grinned no one can say that sometimes before he was the one crying...

"well then my wife can be your..."Rd cuts him in between..

"Oh my god no parth... how can u say that... she can't be my wife..." Rd almost screamed..

"Well come out from your dream land bro... I was going to say that she can also be your bhabhi... as she is my wife and u call me bro.." parth slightly hit his head

" oh ohk.. ohk.."  Rd  laughed

"But my sister can also be your... " I so knew it. I cuts him

"Oh my god parth just stop it.. how can u make me his sister.. u know I love him... "i bit my tongue when i realized what I said.. I look down blushing..

"hahaha sanyu.. I was going to say freind..." and parth started laughing at me.. when I looked up Rd also laughing with my brother but let me mention AWKWARDLY... ahh why parth had to make the conversation awkward...

"Let me reach home I will make sure u can't get in your room alone with Vidushi..."I told him by going dangerously close to him with horrible calmness in my voice and he gulped his next sentence which he was going to say he looked at me and then at Rd and said

"ohk let's go.. I will bring the car Rd give me your keys.." and he practically ran from there.. now it was only me and rd at the table we looked at each other...Rd's phone ringed breaking our stare romance.. hehe see I told I am gross.. he picked the call ...

"what? How? Who did it? yes oh ohk..wo i only asked her to keep her cell on silent.. I am sorry from her side.. and he looked at me.. whom he is saying sorry from my side?.. yeah it will not happen again.. and thank u.. yeah we will see what we can do.. we can't just let this project go away from us.." Rd said all this to the person on phone..

" hmm ohk I will meet u later in the evening.. he cuts the call and looked at me.. My producers was calling u? Why didn't u picked it up? "He asked me.. ahhh sanyu what will u reply to him...

"Oh wo u were telling us and I feel like it will be rude to pick the call.. but I didn't knew that it's one of your producers.. I am sorry..." I said

"It's ohk thank u.. for listening to me.." and with that he got up to go from the table I also got up before he can go I hold his hands with both my hands i stands infront of him..

"I think u don't know.. so let me tell u I am not only a good talker but also a good listener..." I said to him and he nodded smiling at me.. then i let go of him and we went out to meet parth...
X******************************X
Did u all liked this part? Now what will happen with rd? Isn't sanyu and parth cute? Saddahaqcontests pooja919