.21.

X******************************X
SANYU

"Rd why producer sir was calling? And what happened?" I asked him when we were in the car...parth driving us to our home so that he can drop me and go with rd... parth looked at me with his one eyebrow raised asking what?

"we were going to do a concert for a charity event with our new singer to lunch him and all the money from that was going to go in orphanage but that bastard aryan bought our singer... and now we don't have singers and at that time only i was going to announce the release date of my new film... and bloody hell he was going to sign for my film too..." parth stopped the car abruptly and looked at Rd with an irritated look on his face..

"Bro u just can't insult my sis like that.." he scolded Rd..

"ahhh well when I did?" Rd asked getting confused..

"Bro... u just did saying that u don't have singer..."

"Ahh parth why r going round and round. i really don't have any singer" he said and nodded his head in NO...

"well really? think hard" parth glared him. I was sitting listening to all this without understanding anything.

"Oh YES.. i dont..."he suddenly stopped and nodded is head in yes.. "well I have" rd said smiling to his fullest... parth nodded..

"finally..." parth turned to start the car but I stopped.

"well i dont know what are you both talking about I am getting confused" suddenly they both turned and looked at me with thier extra large smile..

"what? "I asked them..

"sanyu he needs a singer.." parth said

"so what?" I replied confused

"so will u help?" This time it was rd and then it dawned upon me..

"ahh what did u just said? U asked me to help u about singer?" Like a little child Rd nodded..

"No way I am gonna be the that singer.." I replied in a duh tone..

"why not sanyu? U r good singer?" Parth asked even though he knew

"I think u are suffering from small time memory loss... i don't sings infront of anyone and u know my other reason.." I stated the fact

"well that's not a proper excuse to turn him down at least try once?" Parth tried making me understand..

"sanyu plzzz..." Rd pleaded to me... and I can't be rude enough not to atleast try...

"ohk.. ohk I will try..." I said them they both thanked me turned they both grinned at each other....

"parth.. first left, second right after 3 buildings stop..." Rd ordered him..

"hey but that's not the way to our house... " I let them know the obvious..

"who said we are going to your home now? Parth u heard me right? " rd said to parth

"YES BOSS... "and he started the car driving in Rd's given direction... while Rd called someone

"hello.. yes.. I know... we are coming.. Oh yeah.. be ready... ohk bye..thank u.. "and he ended that call..

When we reached there i was shocked because I didn't thought that they will make me try today or we can say now.. like really they bring me to the studio...

"Rd why are we here?" I said thinking my conclusion will be wrong.. but to my dismay he said the same thing which I was thinking...

"we are here to hear u singing" that what he said... and I followed him inside the studio.. later I was  in a recording room  while they all were sitting at the other side of the room with just a glass wall between me and them.. I never singed infront of anyone how I am going to sing? And most importantly how will I sing infront him for him? Well the relief is that he don't know that I sings for him...

aww poor sanyu don't know that her this secret is not anymore between parth and her... parth had told Rd about this the time when Rd was at home and they accidently catched sanyu singing...

So well I closed my eyes thinking what to sing and suddenly a song hit my mind I grinned thinking aaj sab ke samne bolnaa hi padega... (today i had to tell infront of everyone) I looked at Rd to find him already looking at me with I think a expression which song I am gonna sing.. so well let me took away his that problem I started...I closed my eyes as I was afraid of singing loud but when I started i relaxed...

Ho…O…O..Ho..
Ho…O…O..Ho..
Shayaron Se Lafz Leke Todhe Se Udhaar
Bolana Yeh Chahati Hoon Dil Se Tumko Yaar
(Suddenly i opened my eyes getting a little confidence  and looked at rd)
Ho Raha Tha, Ho Gaya Hai Halka Sa Khumar
Koi laa Raha Hai Dil Pe Apne Zor
Love Me Thoda Aur!
Let Me Tell You Tonight
When The Stars Are Shining Bright
Love Me Thoda Aur!
Just Take My Hand In Your Hand
And Then Don't You Let It Go
Love Me Thoda Aur!
All I Need Is The Time
When I Promise That You'll Be Mine*
Thoda Aur!
With You By My Side
I Know I'll Be Fine
Toda Aur..
Ho…O…O..Ho..
Ho…O…O..Ho..

I sang the song by looking straight in his eyes... and he was looking in my eyes without blinking.. after i finished I saw parth nudged him to get out of the trance...I giggled  everybody stared clapping.. and the door opened and everybody walked in.. parth hugged me saying U ROCKED IT BABY SIS... everyone was praising me..

Rd was from away from me he just showed me his thumbs up.. I smiled at his gesture... and I was declared as thier official singer.. I didn't thought they will select me... I was here to try and now i am gonna be a singer ahhh... my trance was broken by parth..

"ahh parth I am gonna be a singer" I screamed... he laughed and hugged me...

"who only sing for her love.." he whispered in my ears I blushed but soon maintain my straight face and glared him but from inside I was jumping...
X******************************X
Sorry for being late but from now on my updates will be little bit irregular as Ramzaan had started I don't get enough time to write but also the deadline is coming near so I am left with only one option and that is to conclude this book as soon as possible.. which I will do soon... hope u all liked it don't forget to give votes and comments..
Saddahaqcontests pooja919