.4.

X******************************X
SANYU

After dinner we sat in the living room to talk.. this was the best  time to disclose my plan.. so i cleared my throat to gain everyone's attention... i need to tell u all something.. I said.. and parth nodded his head in yes saying me to continue.. I thought In my mind this situation is now and never type so I choose now....
"Parth today when chachi told me do some work... I thought on it.. and I came to conclusion that I am going to work.. that's not important the important thing is I want to work as RSS'S PA... I know u dont want me to work.. but plz parth.."I said it in a go...
Parth said only one word and it was NO... I looked at Vidushi for help but she didn't said any word.. and that time chachi also didn't spoke anything..
I pulled his sleeves like a 4 yr old... but he ignored me... and went to his room ignoring me.. like seriously he ignored me..
Ahhh..I screamed and went to my room.. I open the door and got in and shut the door with a thud... I went on Sat on my bed.. I looked at each and every poster of him.. and smiled.. but soon it was replaced by tears when I realized that parth will never allow me.. as always I started talking with his posters...

"Why? Q ye log nahi samjhte... ke tum sirf ek star nahi Duniya ho meri.. why.. and parth he never ignored me like he did today... I am not gonna talk to him..." I said to one of his pic which I was holding in my hand.. I hugged that pic and again the tears started coming out from my eyes... suddenly I heard a knock on my door.. but I didn't opened it.. because I didn't want someone to look at me like this... when my eyes are red due to crying, MY room is all messed which I did it in anger, I seriously don't want someone to look at me and say that I am crying over a silly reason.. I again heard a knock and with a knock I also hear my name..

"sanyu.." and I know it was parth.. I didn't replied him.. he again said "sanyu plz open the door..I want to talk to u.. "  I was still quite.. I can tell he very well know that I am awake because my hiccup were so loud.. I know he heard it.. either he or vidushi... and then he is here..
"Sanyu.. I know u r awake and u r crying.. so open the door.. and let me see u.. " I didn't budged to open the door I only replied that I don't wanna talk to u..and plz let me be alone.. but after the next line he said... I literally ran to open the door.." SANYU u have my swear.. plz open the door..." and there he used my weak point... I opened the door but didn't looked at him.. he hold my both the hands and looked at me.. he kept his finger below my chin and raised my head to look into my eyes... "GOD sanyu u were crying.. I thought u were faking it.."  i heared him and he hurriedly hugged me.. I smiled.. and he patted my shoulder.. he than close the door behind him and took me to the bed and sat on it.. first he wiped my tears.. 

"sanyu u know I don't mind u taking his PA's job.. what I mind is why u wanna work I am here u don't need to work on mom's pressure... u just enjoy your life.." he said shocking me and here I was thinking ke PA ki job sunke he said no to me.. 

"Parth chachi didn't pressurised me.. she just gave me an option... and I know u are here to fulfill my every need.. and my 1 need is I wanna work with him.. I am not a star so that I can work with him in a movie nor I am capable of writing, or directing.. I also don't have so much money so that I can be a producer.. so i just got a job in which I can fit.. "I said to him.. he looked defeated.. well I think I forgot to tell u that he always gets defeated by me😈... 

"u can work but if I ever feel that someone is pressurising u for work.. u r leaving that job that moment.. " I nodded because I know how much he cares.. now give me a tight... and before he can complete I hugged him... I said a big thank u to him.. I told him that sahil's dad is gonna recommend me for his PA's job.. as he works with him.. parth nodded and then i also told him how I met RSS today.. he was shocked but then he was happy to see me happy... later he went back to his room.. and thus I welcomed a peace full sleep after a hectic day... did I forgot to mention  that I have to go for the interview tomorrow.. no i didn't but I have too😆😆..

X******************************X
One more😁😀😆😂😅 Saddahaqcontests pooja919