.Epilogue.

I really don't know what I wrote.. from the starting it was decided that I will end it on were previous part ends.. but on your demands I wrote this😅😅. X******************************X
RANDHIR

5 YEARS LATER...
I went back from my work.. to find my 4 yrs little nephew... Rohit playing with the worker in the garden..

Rd: Rohit..
R:Chachu.. I bent down to his level..
Rd:how are u Bacha?
R:I am fine chachu..
Rd:see i bought u chocolate..
R:aww thank u chachu..
Rd:bacha where is chachi? Mom and Nani ma?
R:Chachu Chachi is in her room.. mom had gone with Nani ma to hospital.. chachi is not able to walk.. because of the baby so mom had strictly asked her not to come out of the room..so she is resting
Rd: Ohk..baby I should go and check your chachi.. u enjoy.. ohk

Rohit nodded his head in yes and i went to see my 7 months pregnant wife.. when I reached there the seen was nothing new.. she was sleeping in a sitting position on couch blanket on..AC with low temperature..Ice-cream tubs near her... tv was on with our wedding DVD playing... Everything is a mess in the room.. but she was looking adorable.. Her face is glowing with happiness... and her happiness is my happiness.. i rememeber the moment when i got to know about our baby...

Flashback..
"Rd.. I wanted to tell u something thing.." I heard her saying when we were on our bed..calling it a night..

"what u wanted to tell sanyu?" I asked thinking abhi kya bolna hai?

"wo Rd.. wo.." she was fumbling..I hurriedly got up from my sleeping position..

"Sanyu what happened? Why r u fumbling.. tell me..." I asked worriedly

"Wo.. I..wo.." she again started

"oh hell sanyu.. tell me u r scaring me..." I said

"hey its nothing scary.. it's just that.. that..I AM PREGNANT.." she said last word making me numb..

I didn't moved.. I was numb.. I didn't hear what she said next.. I was taking in what she just said.. I was brought back to my sense when she slapped.. yes it took her a slap me to bring me out of the numbness.. when I looked at her.. i saw her crying..

"Rd plz say something.. now I am getting scared.." she sid still crying  my eyes was also raining with tears..

"Sanyu me.. me papa banne wala ho?" I was stammering while asking her..she nodded her head in yes..

"Sanyu I am going to be a dad.. Sachi? I will be holding it in my arms.. our love will be in our arms.. we can touch him/her.. we can love.."

"Yes rd.. yes.." I hugged her with all my might..

"thank u sanyu.. thank u.. I promise.. I will be good dad.. I will love our child.. I will not let him suffer like I did.. he or she will be our everything.." I cried in her arms...