.2.

So here I am back with its next part...
X******************************X
SANYU

I was sitting on the couch watching the Interview as it's started with the host welcoming my one and only jaan...the biggest superstar of the film industry.. RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT.. he was about 23 or 24 but still he broke the records with his acting.. suddenly camera turns to welcome THE RSS.. and there comes he in his favourite Black ferrari...which he loves the most.. the one of the advantage of being a crazy fan is that u know everything about them... and thats what the case is with me...I know all his favourite, all his dislikes... if I ever get a chance to be his PA.. I will be the best because he didn't even have to say anything and I will do all his works... later my mind went back to Interview... Now he was sitting with the host for the interview.. so the host first thanked him.. and started with the questions...
1) who is your role model?

Ans- truly if I say I don't have any role model... because I don't want to be like someone else.. I want to be who I am.. By giving my best..

2)How do u feel after winning the best actor award?
Ans- I am happy that I won.. but I am not satisfied... because now everyone has some expectations from me.. and If i dont reach to thier expectations.. I will feel bad.. but nevermind I am always gonna give my best..

3) Who supported u in your career?
Ans- My producers... who launched me and who trusted me that I will not let them down.. he replied to every question calmly.

"It's a little bit personal question.. so may I ?" The interviewer asked

And u know what the RSS did.. he chuckled and said.. nothing is personal for me.. u can ask anything...

4)we never heard about your family.. where r they?
Ans- oh it's about family.. I have my family here in bollywood.. the orphanage which I visits they r my family..

The host nodded but he was not satisfied with the answer.. so he again asked the other questions related to his family.. I am gonna kill her.. can't she see that he is not interested in talking about them...

5) Sir we want to know about your biological family?
Ans- oh about them... i have or i had I don't know but I remember having mom and dad.. but I know nothing about them.... I hadn't meet them after I left my house..
I was shocked with his bluntnesss like really he told the whole nation that he left his parents.. but why? the host didn't budged any more about his family I think she had got a glare from her head incharge 😅😅..

6) Sir how was your journey from a normal man to a super star? How u feel about it?
Ans- first a fall I was never normal😂.. and second it's a huge change in my life.. like 1 day I was working on a play and suddenly 1 day I was working on a movie.. so yeah it was tough in the starting.. but my acting is my strength..and I know i can do anything with it..

I so love him.. he is soo honest.. the respect for him in my eyes increased..

7) are u planning to get to Hollywood?
Ans- No i am not.. and I will never.. because I am not interested in Hollywood... I appreciate thier works but it's not my type...

He don't know but he don't had to go to Hollywood because I love him in bollywood...

8)We heard u don't have any PA like every other superstar why?
Ans- yeah I don't because I didn't needed till now... but now i think I will have to hire someone.. because I am not able to stable my schedule.. it always clashes with other than the storm is created so yeah.. I will be hiring someone SOON...

9)who is that one celebrity u wanna date?
Ans- ahh tough question.. and he chuckled.. well I don't wanna date any celeb.. neither I am in a relationship now.. nor I want near in my future so yeah I am single and I am happy being it😆😆..
Hahah.. he don't wanna date anyone... but I know one look at me and he will be flat well I am just exaggerating it... and nothing will happen like that..

10)So any massages for your fans?
Ans- yes... well I want to tell u all that just do what your heart says.. think and make your weak point the strongest in your life... so that if anyone tried to hurt u by hitting on your weak point.. it will only make u strongest... and keep loving me guyz.. Bye..

And he waved at me.. oops I means at us or camera😅😅.. and with this the host concluded the interview.. thus leaving me to drool over him once again.. as the interview ended.. I realized I love him more than yesterday... and yesterday only i told bro that the love for RSS is infinite for me... and thus the idea strick in my mind and i ran and hugged chachi..

Chachi thank u thank u..thank u soo much..
She was confused as why I am saying thank you to her suddenly.. but I didn't replied..
X******************************X
Another update Saddahaqcontests pooja919 .. I dont know why but I can't stop my self from writing it...