.23.

Here goes the late night or early morning update😂😂... sorry I was going to update it yesterday night but this wattpad deleted my half chp😡 so I had to rewrite it again...
X******************************X
SANYU

After the performance when i and rd was alone in green room I told him about my feelings I told him I love him and he is standing here without saying anything..

"Rd i know u dont love me but what I am saying is give me chance to be with u to care for u.. I will never force u to love me.." I said to him..

"But sanyu u can do all this by being my freind which u r so why this?" He asked me and I didn't feel offended because I know last when he loved someone that bloody bitch hurted him..and he can't be normal again so soon but that's what I want to do to make him carefree again.. so that he can love someone like before.. so that he can understand that it was not love between him and ishika it was all fake.. and that he will get someone who will love him and he will love her back...

"I know Rd I can do that by being your frend but what I am saying is I want to care for u more than just frend... i know rd whatever happened with u in past u will not be able to love someone like that again it's ohk Rd if u dont want to love me it's just give me chance and even after that if u can't love me I will gladly accept but don't think I will ever let u go NEVER... I will be with you at your side by being frend if not love.. but I will be there... I can't say that we will not fight or we will be a dream couple what I am saying is whatever the situation will be I will be there with u.. and trust me when I say I will never leave u that means I will never leave till death make me leave.." I said it with all my heart... and soon Rd's shocked face converted into anger when I said the last line..

"Stop saying about death and all I don't like that topic.. not again that topic infront of me from your mouth or I will forget u r my frend..and I myself will kill u.." he said dangerously.. I gulped and nodded..

"And about what u said i need time sanyu..." he relaxed.. I put my hands in his hands..

"I am ready to wait Rd... u take your own time.. I will be there.. I am already your gf infront of whole world but i want to be your gf infront of u and not them.." he nodded and with this we both head back to stage for the announcement... on our way back many reporters were present to ask us questions but Rd didn't allowed them and took me to the stage safely..

when we reached the stage whole setup was changed now it was looking like a interview room... the crowd was no less than before...well the RSS is here it had to be huge😈 to add in it reporters are also here.. I followed Rd where as he goes and took the mic..

"hello everyone hope u all enjoyed today's concert.." and the crowd started cheering YES!... Rd smiled and continued..

"well I will take little more of your time  before announcing the releasing date of my film and singer's name... some of the reporters want to ask some questions so let's hear them first.." rd said and all cheered..
Sir she is your gf that's the reason u r launching her? Reporter asked Rd...

"well this question they will answer.. well guyz this reporter thinks that she is my gf that's why I am lunching her and not because she has talent.. what do u all think...? Didn't MY GIRL Rocked the performance?" Rd said to the crowd present.. and winked at me... well what did he said MY.... GIRL.. MY GIRL...ahhh I am gonna faint..

Crowd :YES! YES! SHE ROCKED IT...

"I hope now u got your answer..." Rd said to the reporter..there was few more question and answer round before the last question came...

Sir one last question... if she is your gf than who was the girl whom your parents chosen?

At the mention of her and his parents rd clenched his fist...before Rd break someone's face I had to do something...and I did.. I hold his left hand into my right hand and squeezed it... he relaxed and looked at me and nodded his head in yes telling me that he is fine but I didn't let go of his hand infact I squeezed it little hard this time... he turned to the reporter and said..

"well she was my past and I don't want to open my past again... who are they to decide with whom I want to be.. she is my present and I am LOVING my present.." he said looking at me and i was shocked because I know he will not tell this if he don't mean it.. he was serious.. he turned to crowd and said..

"Before we came here she asked me something to answer her in yes and no... but I said I need time but why to wait when I already know the answer... it's a YES sanyu it's a YES!..." and this time it was he who squeezed my hand..

I was bewildered by his answer... and a lone tear escaped my eyes i wiped it with a back of my hand.. soon I came out of the shock and took the mic from him and turned towards everyone

"u all wanted one more song right?" I asked.. and all I hear after that was YES! YES! and YES!..

"ohk this one for HIM.." I said and he was shocked because i accepted? I think so... I started

Namkeen si baat hai har nayi si baat mein
 Teri khusbu chal rahi hai jo mere saath mein
 Halka halka rang bitay kal ka
 Gehra gehra kal ho jaayega ho jaayega
 Aadha ishq aadha hai adha ho jaayega
 Kadmon se meelon ka vaada ho jaayega...

I sang looking at him nodding my head in yes and smiling at him.. he too smiled and at the end of it he took my hand near his lips and gave me a little peck on my knuckle... everthing stopped for the moment but i came back when everybody around us goes Awww... I saw parth standing on his place and whistling and clapping like his life depend on it..

"so now time for my releasing date it's 2 months from now on and the singer is no one else than My gf..." and everybody screamed in yes... wow... they were cheering for us...
X******************************X
Plz tell me how it is? And yeah do try aesana0710 's new story Secret love.. well with the same title as of my story which is on hold😂.. and yeah only 2 -3 chapters remaining for this book😕...