.28.

Hope ye last ho😂
X******************************X
SANYU

I heard someone saying "Because I punched him".. I turned to find parth grinning at us.. he came forword and hugged me..

"Sanyu I am so happy for u..Finally he did..." he said but i irritatingly pushed him..and I was throwing daggers to him for punching Rd.... I think parth got my anger so before I can ask why he replied..

"so or kya karta... he made u cry all this months.. I know he had reasons to do so.. and even i know the reasons..I cuts him in between .." parth said

"what reasons? And all the while u knew?" Isaid But he is parth how he will tell me without doing drama..

"Ask him he will tell u.. and let me complete.." and he started again..

"I never showed him my over protective bro side because I thought he will never hurt u but when he unintentionally started hurting u.. I went to him to talk.. and we made this whole plan together.. even this dress which u r wearing he bought for u.. and when I gifted you...u said will not wear u remember how much I had to ask u to wear this.. and u did.. all was ready only the performance was remaining.. today when I went to him.. this idiot started saying.."

Oh my parth I can't do this.. what if I ruined everything? What if I forget the lyrics? What if she REJECT Me? What if people don't like my voice? Just to propose sanyu I can't ruin her concert.. I have decided I am not going today... I will simply come to your home later.. I can't do all this.. exactly his words not mine..

"i asked him why the hell will sanyu reject u? When she loves u.. but still then I even tried pulling him with me but no he was so adamant that he didn't even moved.. and he was irritating me so i just punched him.. and see here he is.." he said mockingly.. I smiled amusingly.. I turned to rd..

"Mr.shekhawat was nervous today?"I questioned him..

"why would I be not would be Mrs.Shekhawat?" He replied me with using his surname..

"it's ohk would brother in law..u can flirt with my sister when I am not around.." parth disturbed us... in a duh tone..

"then why don't U just go Mr.Kashyap.." I said him.. with my extra large smile..

"haww u just asked me to go.. to leave u..I am not going anywhere.. u remember he was not with u for the last 3 months.. it was me.. and now u r ditching me?"

"Ofcourse I am ditching u.. I remember it was u.. and thats why I want to spend time with him.. because I spent time with u..." here we were ranting and rd was laughing.. we both turned to him..