.26.

So here u go hope u enjoy😚😘...
X******************************X
SANYU

It's more than 3 months now that I had last meet him.. I miss him..it's not like I don't see him.. I do .. he does interview whenever he gets time.. and I know he does that for me so that I can see him more and miss him less.. I wish he knows that I miss him more when I see that he is around but can't meet me.. and not to mention he never forget to wear that watch which he always kiss it infront of camera so that I can know he too miss me...

he never failed to make me feel special sometime through his insta post or interview... like today he posted a pic in which we were walking on a beach holding hands wearing same outfit like a cliché couple😂...it's from the double date when vidu had forcefully asked us to accompany them.. parth had clicked that pic from behind us..

it also have caption saying - your hands fit in mine, like it's made just for me... and I will be holding them again soon... Miss U.. #gf 😉...I smiled looking at that... there were many comments below with #SanDhir... yes all the people had give us a ship name...and I really liked it..

I replied to Rd's caption - and my hands feels colds when u dont hold it..be back soon Miss U 2 #bf😆 its the first time i replied to his post so openly..never mind soon parth emerged from the front door and by the look he was shocked..

"hey.. u women.. I hope u remember u have a concert in about an hour and here u are sitting watching tv and using phone.. seriously get up and go get ready..." he said to me..

I dont know why but I am suspicious about his behaviour toward this concert.. he is all more excited for this particular concert.. he even bought me a white knee length dress with the front having a little stone work... it was elegant.. not to simple and not to heavy.. it was so good that I said I am not gonna wear this... I will wear it for some special day.. as soon i said that all the color from his face drown and he made me promise that I will wear this only.. reluctantly I agreed.. I made him sit near me..

"Tell me brother why are u so excited about thhiss concert?I drawled the word this in the sentence..

P: it's nothing like that..
S:Oh acha?Really?

Before he can reply a particular news on tv took my attention... Breaking news Shekhawat firm took over the Harshwal industry today all the legal work is done.. and from tomorrow it will counted as a shekhawat property.. and that ishika khanna whom Rd's parent had shown to media saying she is Rd's would be bride well she was with him because of money.. we have video of her talking with mr.aryan.. Rd confirmed it saying yes and his gf is Sanyukta agarwal.. whom he met some months ago.. he also shared with us that how she changed his life.. and how much she means to him... what is with him today announcing whole world that I am his gf.. what he is planning.. and he took over aryan's company? Ahh I am not getting anything... I said it in mind..

"what is with him if he is announcing that u r his gf.. u are.. aren't u? And u don't take tension about anything just concentrate on your concert.." parth said...

"did I said that loud?"

"Obvious or how would have I known?" He said in dhu tone and pulled me to my room..

"Now i had also forget the difference between saying loud and saying in my mind.."

"Its normal u miss him thats it..now get ready we also have to go to orphanage like always... before going for concert" he left me there and went away.. and Now here I am standing at the stage to start the song... I took a deep breath,calmed my self,remind my self that I am singing it for only one person RD and started..

Teri tarah mujhe duniya mein
Nahi koi chaah sakta
Tere dil mein fikr meri
Rahein shaam o subah
(I sang these lines thinking that no one can love me like he does.. and how he shows in different way..)

Tere dil mein har pal hardum
Hai khayal mera hi hai basta
Tere labh pe zikr mera
Rahein shaam o subah
(I remember all the time when he was worried for me.. and he still is...how he kept reminding me that I am special for him.. and even if he dont want me as lover he will never let me go..)

Tere sath hoon mehfooz sada
Itna tujhpe hai yakeen mera
Tapti jalti inn rahon mein
Tu saaya mera
(I remembered how he came all the way long to my house to drop me in storm.. I felt like I was safe in his presence and nothing will happen)

Sehra bhi hai gulshan ban jaata
Khushbu ki tarah jab tu aata
Iss zindagi mein har ghadi
Chaahun teri panaah
(I remember each moment when he changed my sour mood to happy... when he came to our home directly from his international trip just to surprise me...)

Tere naal ishqa mera
Lagta ibaadat warga
Tere naal ishqa mera mera
Zyada main de doon sadka
Lagta ibaadat warga
Tere naal ishqa mera mera
(As I sang the next lines I accept internally that yes his love is blessing for me... he never accepted to me but still made me the happiest person and I feel blessed.. I always thank God for sending him in my life..)

Ho ik tere seenein se lag kar hi
Mere dil ko aaye sukoon
Jab gham koi sataye mujhe
Main tujhe hee toh dekhun
(I remembered when I accidentally hugged him twice first in mall and other time at home I felt relaxed under his touch..and at the thought of it... it broke large smile on my face... when I saw his laughing face infront of me)

before I can continue someone cuts me... seriously mere hi concert me mujhe hi rok diya...
X******************************X
Socho socho kisne roka😂😂😂.. I will give the next soon.. i increased the part 😆😆.. Saddahaqcontests pooja919