.22.

X******************************X
RANDHIR

Finally the day arrive when she is gonna sing in the concert.. I really like her singing and that day when we were here in studio it shocked me when parth said that she ONLY sings for me.. yeah I knew that she sings for me parth had told me but I didn't knew that she ONLY sings for me... and that day she sang love me thoda aur.. one of my favourite..

I was lost hearing her voice well today will be the same for me.. but I don't know which song she is gonna sing today.. she had kept it as a secret saying it's a surprise she didn't even let parth know.. she think parth will tell me well that was true.. I would have anyhow make him spill but even he don't know... soon I got ready and left for the venue.. all the arrangements were done first other singers are going to sing and at the end it was sanyu's performance.. well I dont know why but I like sanyu more than sanyukta... when I reached the venue it was full of people... today sanyu is going to be celebrity from a normal girl and I can tell that they all are gonna be her fans after her performance...

I made my way to the makeup room to ask for sanyu but she hadn't arrived till now I called her but her cell was switched off.. ahh don't tell me she too ditched me at the end... the moment I turned around all my anger fly out the window and I was tongue tied... I saw her coming wearing a skinny black jeans with a white full sleeve tank top along with black pumps... behind her  parth and everyone from her family was also coming..i let go my breath which I was holding from the time I saw her... I walked towards them.. I bend down and touched aunty's feet.. I hugged parth... I said hello to Vidushi but like always I didn't get any reply because she was lost in me.. parth nudged her and she  came out from dream land.. I laughed and said..

"Well parth it's not her problem u see I am damn HOT unlike u"😆😆... and suddenly the devil opened her mouth to say something against me to protect his brother...

"well Mr who told u you r hot? U r cute... hot is my brother... and she linked her arms with him..." sanyu said and i glared her... yeah now as we are frendz it's normal between us.. I stopped behaving like a boss to her because when I needed her she was there.. still she is here because of me..

"U r the only one who think I am not hot... girls die on my charms.."I said to her and she rolled her eyes...

'bro she is one of them.. so stop praising yourself.. she is already fallen for your charm" here comes her bro to her rescue.. he saves her but like always makes the situation awkward and here is one more of his creation.. we stands in awkwardness.. my phoned ringed and I thanked the caller but soon I regret because it was my so called dad on the line.. i cut the call and looked at them..

"Sanyu go and get ready..." I said to her and she went away..we all went to our sit.. minutes later the host announced sanyu's name and she came... she hadn't changed her clothes... she came and looked at everyone nervously well it's new for her.. seconds later her eyes landed on me and I smiled my fullest to assure her that she will Rock.. she nodded and like always closed her eyes and started singing...

Saari raat aahein bharta,
Pal pal yaadon mein marta,
Maane na meri mann mera..

Thode thode hosh madhoshi si hai,
Neend behoshein si hai,
Jaane kuch bhi na mann mera,
Kabhi mera tha par ab begaana hai yeh,
Deewana deewana sumjhe na ho.....
Kabhi chup chup rahe kabhi gaaya ye kare,
Bin pooche teri tarifen sunaya ye karen,
Hai koi haqeeqat tu ya koi fasana hai,
Kuch jaane agar toh itna ki yeh tera deewana hai,
Hai re mann meraa.. maane na mann meraa..

After singing she opened her eyes and this time she looked at everyone who were shouting one more! one more! I knew they will be her fan and here it was me who was looking at her with admiration... when she looked at me I saw some kind of emotions in her eyes but I don't know what? She disappeared in the back stage... I too joined her there because i am gonna announce her as a singer of my film and also the releasing date... i found her walking to the green room I too went there...

"sanyu.. u rocked it.. I told u.. u r a great singer... and thank u for helping me.."I said happily to her

"mention not Rd but I need to tell u something and promise me u will listen to me carefully.." she nervously said.. and I nodded my head in yes.. she took a deep breath..

"I LOVE U..." I looked at her shocked then i relaxed thinking she always says that..
"
I know that sanyu..."

"no Rd u dont know any thing I Love u the way a girl loves a boy.... she said slowly...."
X******************************X
Ahh so finally the most awaited moment😈😈😈 what will be Rd's reaction?to know wait for the next part..
Saddahaqcontests pooja919