three

It wasn't that hard to find where Katsuki lives considering it was written on the form he gave me.

Once I found his residence, I placed my toolbox on the ground next to me and knocked at the door. I heard two people shouting at each other to open the door, one I recognize as Katsuki so the other must be his mom.

They were throwing colorful strings of curses at each other before someone finally opened the door.

"Oh, its you." The woman was in her mid thirties and had the same crazy hairdo as Katsuki.

"Ayaka, right? I'm Mitsuki Bakugou, Katsuki's mom but you can call me Mitsu. Nice to meet you."

I nodded. "Likewise."

"Come on in. Katsuki's still in the shower, so while waiting you can make yourself at home."

"Thank you, Mitsu." I picked up my toolbox and made my way inside.

"And you're so polite- you can learn a thing or two from this girl, you dumb piece of shit!"

"Shut up, you old hag!"

I took a seat on the sofa while waiting for him. I couldn't help but notice how his mom smiles at me as if she's teasing as she went to the kitchen.

Mitsu came back with a tray of cookies in her hands, still smiling like she's up to something. "I like your nose piercing by the way."

I suddenly became conscious about it and reached for the small silver piece on my nose. "Thanks. Its actually my parents' wedding rings welded together."

"So nice of them to give it to you."

"These are the only things I have of them left after they passed away. Its what keeps me going."

She looked up at me with sympathetic eyes and took my hands. "I am so sorry to hear that."

"No its okay."

"So who takes care of you now?"

I shook my head. "You'd be surprised how independent I can be."

"Well that's nice to hear." She said, pushing the tray towards me. "Here, have some cookies, and if you need anything else don't be shy to ask."

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks Mitsu."

Mitsuki smiled at me genuinely this time and got up with her purse. "I'll be heading down the store for some groceries, so play nice with my Katsuki while I'm gone okay?"

"Sure thing."

Five minutes after miss Mitsuki left, I've already finished the whole tray of cookies she served me. Well, now that my belly's full- time to get to work!

I took off the top part of my jumpsuit and tied the sleeves around my waist, leaving me with my tank top, then tucked my hair into a bun so that nothing gets in the way of my work.

"Freshman, get up here!"

"Just a sec." I took my toolbox with me on the way up to the second floor.

Katsuki, who wore nothing but his sweatpants and a towel on his head, waved for me to enter a room that had a sign saying 'KEEP OUT'.

He. Has. Fucking. Abs. Oh my lord.

I put a hand up to my chest and took in a deep breath before following him inside.

He sat on a desk, visibly finding this situation just as awkward as I do. "So are we just gonna stare at each other or are you gonna start talking?"