twenty eight

Right as we entered the doors to the museum, we joined a group of people who were gathered around by the tour guide- who was a robot!

"Hello, and welcome to the Museum of Cultural History. I am AIM, which stands for Artificially Intelligent Monobot. As my name implies, I serve only one purpose alone and that is to guide you through the halls of his museum that has been decorated by time itself. Before we proceed, are there any questions regarding the tour?"

I pulled on Katsuki's sleeve and made him lean his ear down for me. "Ask it if it's a boy or a girl."

"That's dumb. What you should be asking is if it's name means something more than just a mono-work bot."

Somehow, the robot heard him and turned to beam at us. "Good question, sir." He nodded. "Aside from knowing everything in this museum, I also control security and the safety of every visitor and or personnel in this building."

Just throwing this in randomly, I bet Kenji could make something like this out of a drunk dare.

"Yeah, a tin can with a toy gun. Some good shit you got here."

"Katsuki." I scolded him. "That's not nice."

"Babe, I don't do nice."

"Obviously." A little boy being carried by his dad stuck his tongue out in mock.

I had to pull the sophomore back before he does something stupid that'll get us kicked out of the museum. "Don't engage- for fuck's sake he's just a little kid."

"A little punk ass kid if you ask me."

I remembered how difficult this guy can be in a place like this, and following a crowd of tourists isn't gonna help his oh-so great personality when it comes to interacting with other people.

So I took his calloused hand and made our way into the first destination without waiting for our tour guide.

"Now I won't be able to ask AIM anything- ugh!" I groaned, passing by the hall of portraits.

One of which was a baby glowing brightly while crying in his cradle.

"Trust me. You don't need a tour guide."

"And why's that?"

"I know this place like the back of my hand."

I raised a brow at him. "Let's tone down the obnoxiousness a few notches, shall we? I honestly don't think you know everything just as much as AIM does."

He let out a huff in remark. "Fuck AIM. I can give you the grand tour much better than that tin can ever could."

"Prove it." I challenged him.

First up was the portrait of the baby I mention earlier.

"Quirks are special-ass, superhuman abilities that any dumbass can have and use at their disposal. Its usually different and classified in a shit-ton of categories that'll take you a long fucking time to study. It's in the UA handbook so don't worry about it." He stepped aside and tilted his head up to the painting like how tour guides would do it. "The first lucky bastard to get a Quirk was this little shit from Quig Quig, China, who had the most disappointing power in history which is the maximum capabilities of a fucking glow stick."

I snorted.

"After that incident, many dipshits around the goddamn world began to manifest different kinds of weak-ass abilities. To this day, no one still knows nor gives a single fuck about how this phenomenon occurred. Right now, about 80% of the large-ass world population has a Quirk. The end."