four

🔥🚫🔥🚫🔥🚫🔥🚫🔥🚫
contains spoilers (I guess?) and please read the note at the end hahah thanks 😙😙
🔥🚫🔥🚫🔥🚫🔥🚫🔥🚫

Even I can't believe that I made it just in time for the train to arrive at the station.

This must be my lucky day.

"Ayaka! Ayaka wait up!"

And I spoke too soon.

I didn't bother looking back at Kenji, but somehow he caught up to me and grabbed my arm just as I was stepping inside the train.

"I'm sorry, okay? What do you want me to do- kneel?!"

I turned around and looked down on the ground then back at him. "Well? I'm waiting."

"You gotta be kidding me-"

"The train isn't gonna wait for you."

"Alright! Sheesh!" Kenji was hesitant at first but he eventually dropped on one knee and looked up at me. "I am so sorry for being a jerk."

"And?"

"And I'm sorry because I can see up your skirt from here. I like your lace ones by the way."

Flustered, I quickly pulled my skirt down and smacked him with my bag.

At the same time, the doors closed on him and the train started running.

I didn't even have time to grab onto anything inside the crowded train when it moved. I ended up stumbling against some guy's chest.

"Woah! Careful miss."

I looked up to a pair of crimson orbs that made my heart race. "I-I am so sorry.."

"Hey, no harm done."

The train may have shaken a little and made some passengers shift from their places.

I was going to push myself away from the guy in the UA uniform when several people unintentionally shoved me back right in front of him.

"At this rate you're gonna hurt yourself." He looked around for some reason then turned back to me. "There's no handrail left, you can hold onto my arm if you want. I don't mind."

I looked down on the ground in embarrassment, knowing I wasn't in any position to refuse his sincere offer.

"There's still five stations before we reach UA, I think its best if you hold onto me until we get there."

And I did, and holy lord this boy is ripped under that uniform.

Though it didn't feel right for me to just take him up on that, I couldn't sense any malice in his intent. The whole train was packed with people that I could barely move around properly. He was just sincerely letting me hold onto him so that I wouldn't trip or fall. His eyes said it all.

"Thanks."

Neither of us decided to start a conversation since we're practically strangers, but I could literally hear his heart banging on his chest like a drum. Can't say I wasn't the same.

The train arrived at a different station so more people started piling in and I ended up pressed against him.

"Hi." He smiled shyly.

"Hi." I smiled back with the same bashful expression. "Is this weird for you cause its kinda for me."

"A bit- but its the good kind of weird."

"Yeah, I'm Ayaka by the way. Ayaka Blake, first year support dept."

"Cool. I'm Kirishima Eijirou, second year heroics dept." He grinned wider, showing off his shark-like pearly whites.