six

Tell me what you think about this chapter, I'm really curious and if you have any questions about the story, you can ask me 😁

Also, if you've got suggestions about the story I would love to hear it. Thanks! 😙😙

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

Me? A hero? What kind of dank shit has the Principal been smoking?

"Freshman."

I don't even know the first thing about heroics! Is this because of what I did in the gym yesterday?

"Freshman?"

I mean, I didn't even mean to do it. Well I did but not for that reason- I had no choice but to use my quirk. And I don't even know any first years in heroics dept!

"Oi freshman!"

Snapping me back to reality while I had heavy duty tools in the air wasn't the brightest idea for some. But for Katsuki, the realization hit him on the spot, literally, but on the head, with a power tool.

"Goddamnit!" He cursed while holding onto his temple. "You fucking-"

"Bakugou! Watch your language!" An up-tight looking guy with glasses scolded him.

"Put a sock in it, four-eyes!"

"I-I-I am so sorry! I didn't mean to! But it was your fault for shouting at me!"

"My fault? I've been calling you for a while now! Get your shit together and start making do."

I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "I'm not your servant here, okay? And it won't kill you to call me by name, in case you forgot its-"

"Ayaka, I know. I just don't care."

This boy..

Sometimes I contemplate wether or not consider murder as an option. I mean, with this kind of dirtbag, why the heck not? The bastard has it coming anyway.

I had his bracers disassembled on the table so I can finally work with the welding, since I'm only allowed to do it under Power Loader-sensei's supervision here in the studio.

The rest of the hero classes and their partners are here too.

"Pass me the blowtorch, will ya?"

Well Katsuki did pass me the torch, though by throwing it to my head like the sore loser he is.

"Keep it together Ayaka. Killing this bastard will do no good."

"I can hear you."

"Good because I wanted to make it clear to you!" I flicked my mask down and lit the torch. "Now stand back, or I might just weld your face with your gear."

"That's it! You wanna go?!" Katsuki grabbed me by the collar and raised his fiery fist.

At the same time, all the tools in the room even in the ones in the cabinets levitated and pointed themselves at him.

"You sure about that?" I smirked, holding a screwdriver to his eye with my quirk.

"Can you two please not pick a fight in the studio?! Bakugou put her down this instant! And Ayaka, you know better than to use your quirk to hurt people- now put those tools away. You're both disrupting class."

Well Katsuki did drop me, just not gently.

I removed my mask and got back up on my feet as I spun my finger in the air, putting everything back in place. I was too occupied with trying to keep my quirk in check I didn't even notice I still had the torch lit when I accidentally touched it. "Shit!"