five

"Just watched episode 6 of season 2 and I'm already cheating on Katsuki with Shinso." - Ayaka, at some point. 💜💜💜

Okay now back to the story. 😂

🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥

10 years ago

I couldn't even look my own mother and father in the eye as the strange man opened the car door for me.

"Your daughter is in good hands. She will learn to pull the reigns on her gift and come back to you. Though I advise you not to visit her in the asylum, she might get too agitated with your presence and fail to reach her full potential."

And that was how it started at my age of 5. My biological parents were both quirkless so they didn't know what to do with me when my strange quirk manifested. They were both at wits end and decided to give up on me, and just like that I'm being sent to an asylum far from the country.

"Ayaka my dear, you see the asylum isn't just for people who need help, its a sanctuary for those who harbor a gift that can be revolutionary." The man said. "People fear you, even your own parents are scared of what you can do. Don't you wanna get better? So when you come back to them-"

"My parents are packing their bags as we speak. I heard them talking." I looked out the window of the car and stared at the fleeing sight of my home. "They're not planning to take me back."

At the time I would've done everything for them to take me back, even die for them, but now? They're dead to me.

🔥 Katsuki's Point of View 🔥

The whole gymnasium went dead silent when the smoke cleared up.

I rushed all the way to the booth only to find the freshman on the ground with one hand raised in front of her shakingly. I was gonna call her out until I saw what stood in front her. "Fucking hell.." My eyes widened when I saw the 15 storey building suspended in mid air just a few feet from crashing down on her.

The freshman let out a scream when she threw the building in another direction with her quirk and started nursing her other arm.

I ran to her side and got down to her level. "What happened to you?"

"I-I fell.." She was on the verge of tears I almost felt sorry for her.

"Ilda, run to the infirmary and get Recovery Girl here, stat!" Deku and the others started making a huge fuss about it along with a guy from support dept.

If it wasn't for me barking at them to stay back to give her some room, they would've crowded the freshman to death.

I placed a hand on her shoulder and she yelped in response when I felt the bone out of its socket. "Its dislocated." I looked around and saw hair-for-brains running towards us.

"Ayaka-"

I grabbed his arm and shoved it in her mouth. "Use your quirk, fuckmunch." I took her by the jaw and forced her to look up at me. "Bite down on that."

"What are you doing-"

"I'll push her fucking arm back- what the hell does it look like?!" I hissed at the redhead. "On the count of three, freshman. One-" I popped her arm in place with brute force, which left her crying out in tears.

"W-What happened to two and three?!" Kirishima carefully pulled his arm back and for some reason his face was just as red as his hair.

"Beats me." I looked down on her when I felt how she was leaning all of her weight on me. It didn't take me long to realize that she passed out, must be from the pain. "This is gonna bite me right in the fucking ass later." I placed hand on top of her head and sighed.