fifteen

~ Ayaka's Point of View ~

My eyes shot wide open when Katsuki pressed his lips on my forehead.

I felt my face heat up from the sudden gesture until he pulled away, looking just as red as I am right now.

He held a hand to the lower part of his face while trying to look at anywhere other than my eyes. "That was.. part of the dating lesson."

"Oh r-right. I almost forgot." I forced a smile and put a hand up to my chest, trying to calm my poor little heart down from racing too much. "I guess this is usually where the guy kisses the girl?"

"From personal experience, yeah."

I freakin' hate myself for asking then regretting it the second he answers.

"So what if the guy- I don't know, maybe skips the whole date thing and just goes in for the kiss?"

"Then he's a dick." He spat. "Y'know that's considered sexual harassment, right?"

I shrugged in response.

Katsuki ran a hand down his hair, obviously pissed about something, then grabbed my hand once again. "Come on, this date ain't over yet."

~

Since it was almost sunset, Katsuki picked the perfect time to ride the Ferris Wheel.

Thankfully the line wasn't that long and my date already reserved us tickets.

"Y'know I actually wanted to be a performing carnie when I was little." I noted when I saw a lively line of clowns, fire breathers and acrobats passing us.

Katsuki snorted. "That would've been a more accurate career for someone like you."

I punched his shoulder playfully as we stood behind the entrance. "Laugh it off, you jerk. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"What did you wanna be when you were a kid?"

It took him a few seconds to think about it. "I thought of being a priest once."

I bursted into laughing hysterically from that stupid-ass answer, not even minding the people around us who're starting to stare. "Holy shit, this is gold- I mean, seriously? You wouldn't pass for something like that- that job requires actually being 'nice'."

Katsuki raised his fist in an attempt to hit me but I managed to dodge him and ran inside one of the moving ferris wheel booths, while still laughing my ass off like crazy.

I scooched over when he sat down right across from me, sending daggers in my direction as he did.

He pulled the door shut on the open-spaced booth and sighed. "You're not gonna let me live this down, are you?"

I nodded, then closed my eyes as I yawned.

I'm starting to feel today's mission taking its toll on me, hence the exhaustion written on my face.

Its really tiring to have classes, a date and a mission on the same day- not to mention, I'm not even sure if Kenji and I are done yet here.

I rubbed my eyes before opening them and was surprised to find Katsuki sitting right beside me.

Did he teleport or something? Cause that was fast.

He stretched his arm over my shoulders while looking the other way. "If you're tired, then don't force yourself, dumbass."

I couldn't help but smile from his flustered state as I rested my head on him.

"Ah.. young love."