The Move// 1

Shelby's pov

      The moving guys just brought in the last of the boxes to my new home. It isn't my first time in
Seattle but it was still kinda new to me. We moved here cause of my dad. Him and mom broke up so I decided to live with my mom in Seattle. "At least I know someone here." I say to myself in my room. I walk downstairs and I see my mom saying thank you to the moving guys. "Mom?" I say with a shy voice as I walk up to her.
       "Oh hold on one sec." she says to the moving guys " yes honey?"
       "Can I go walk to Ross's house since he's next door?"
       "Oh yes, just make sure your back before dinner."
       "Ok mom, love ya. Bai!!" I say as I go grab my phone and walk out the door. Ok he said hat he lived right next door to the right. So I  walked the house on the right a ring the door bell. Ross's mom opens the door and screams!
       "OMG SHELBY YOUR HERE!!" She says as she runs up to me and hugs me.
       "Mom can you shut up." I hear from up stairs and realize it's Ross.
       "Hey Aunt Cindy," I say before she can talk "Can I go pour water on him so he wakes up!?" I say very exited.(i don't know his or Shelby's parents names or her siblings so yeah).
       "Well of course,I wouldn't mind, its his bed" she says and I squeal and run to he kitchen and fill a cup with water. Then I run upstairs with a cup of water in my hand. I sneak in his room and walk to the side of his bed and dump it all over him.
       "AHHH!!" He yells and gets up. He doesn't realizes it was me and chases me down the stairs.
       "ROSS IT'S ME SHELBY!!!"I yell still running for my life.
       "Oh," she stops and realizes and gives me a big hug cause we haven't seen each other in so long. "Shelby I've missed you so much!!"
       "I missed you to!!"I say back to him while still hugging him.
       "So when do you start school?" He asked me as he pulled away from the hug.
       "I actually start tomarrow!" I say excitedly cause he will be there and I won't be alone.
       "Oh wow that's good."
       "Yeah do you think you could walk to school with me and back?"
       "Oh yeah of course I will!"
       "Thx Ross."
       "And maybe I could introduce you to some of my friends."
       "Yeah hat would be great since I most likely won't have every class with you."
       "Yeah," he said " and oh hold on come upstairs with me for a second."
       "Ok." We walk upstairs and he shows me his whole set up.
       "I'm starting a YouTube channel an I think you should too!"
       "Oh really that sounds like fun!"
       "Will you start one since we both like minecraft(anyone get that joke who leik minecraft)."

To be continued
    Well that was my first ever real chapter ever hoped you liked it!!
530 words already:)