The question//17

Shelby's pov-
I wake up to see I'm the first one up. So I wake up em. "Em wake up." I whisper to her.
"Huh what I'm up."
"Come on we need to talk." I take her hand and we go to the kitchen. "Ok you are gonna tell me everything that happened!"
"Ok well when I got to the bathroom I was gonna lock myself in but then I remembered your dare so I just cried in the bathtub. He came in and comforted me. He let me cry into his chest . And i-I kissed him I couldn't help myself but he didn't pull away I did. Then I said I was sorry and he kissed me. My sleeve was falling down and I tried to pull it bAck up but he saw what I was doing...." I grab her arm and pull up her sleeve. I cry and so does she I give her a big hug. "He saw my cuts and then I cried into his chest again and he hugged me and then you Came in.
"Oh Em I'm sorry for ruining the moment."
"It's ok." I give her a big hug and then the others come down.
"Hi guys!" They say.
"Hi!" I say while Em is still crying a little.
"What's wrong em?" Aleasa and Jess ask as they come over to us.
"I'll t-tell you later."
"Ok." I take out my phone and text Jess.
J-Jess
S-Shelby

S- ok Jess we need to lighten the mood let's go push red and Barney into each other!
J-ok yeah let's do that!
Texting ends-
We walk over to the and we push them into each other and they kiss. "We did it Jess!"
"Yeah we did! Hehe!"
"Really guys!" Red says. Almost crying a little.
"We needed to lighten the mood!" He try's to run but Barney holds him back.
"You aren't going anywhere."
"Would you guys just become a thing already geez!" They both blush. "And don't think I'm letting though two off easy!" I look at Cory and Uni.
"Huh?" Uni asks. Me and Jess walk over and push them into each other too. They kiss too.
"A match made in heaven!" I yell as Uni chases us around. We stop running and we all laugh. All the boys leave after we eat breakfast. It's time for me to tell the others. I motion them to come upstairs. They follow. "Ok me I think it time you tell them."
"Ok so when I ran to the bathroom I remembered what Shelby said as a dare so I didn't lick myself in there I just sat in the tub and cried. Tim came in and comforted me. He let me cry into his chest. He lifted my chin up and I couldn't help myself when I stared into his eyes I kissed him. He didn't pull away I did. I said I was sorry and then he kissed me. I didn't pull away but I could feel my sleeve falling down my arm." She stuck out her arm so they could see. They started to tear up and they hugged her "I tried to pull it up without him realizing but he saw and he saw my cuts I just continued to cry into his chest and he didn't mind. He hugged me and then Shelby came in and we left."
"Omg em are you ok?" Jess asked.
"Uh y-yeah."
"Then why do you do this to yourself?"
"Because my parents. They use me they call me names they say I will never have friends sometimes they don't even realize I'm there."
"Oh em." We all say and we form a group hug. I hear my mom come home looks like I'm going to have to introduce her to em.
"Come on guys let's go introduce my mom." They follow me down stairs and I walk up to my mom. "Mom this is my new friend em!"
"Oh hello em do you guys want me to get you lunch?"we nod and get into the car."where to?"
"Um.." I look at Jess and we nod"OLIVE GARDEN!" Then we laugh. We drive to Olive Garden and we get a table. I order spaghetti Aleasa and em get pizza Jess gets breadsticks and my mom get lasagna. "Thanks mom!"
"No problem guys. Oh so em do you have a boyfriend like these three yet?"
"U-uh um well not technically."
"What do you mean?"
"We aren't official but we kissed twice."
"When and where?"
"Yesterday night at your house."
"Oo really how did it happen?" Em starts to tear up a bit.
" let's just say someone dared us to go in the bathroom for 15 minutes." She looks at me.
"I'm confused are you happy or sad I dared you?"
"I don't know." We eat out food and leave. We go back home. "You mom is really nice!" Em says when we go back in my room.
"I know. I'm gonna invite Ross over cause he doesn't want to be at his house."
"Ok!"
R-Ross
S-Shelby

S- hey Ross do you want to come over since your dad is there?
R-uh yeah definitely I'll be over in a min!
S-ok see ya soon!
R- bai!
S-bai!!
Texting ends-
" he will be over in a bit!"
"Ok Shelby can I ask you something!" Jess asks.
"Uh sure go for it!"
"Why didn't Ross want to be at his house?"
"You have to ask Ross yourself for that answer."
"Oh ok."
"Why?"
"Cause he is constantly asking if he can come over cause he doesn't want to be at home."
"Oh." Then I hear the door bell ring. "That must be him!" I run down stairs avoiding what Jess was asking me. I open the door and Jess comes running down the stairs.
"Ross you better answer me this question!"
"What Jess?"
"Why don't you want to ever be at your own house??"
"M-my d-Dad." He started tearing up. He eventually broke down into tears. He cried into my shoulder.
"Let's get you into my room." I say walking him upstairs. We make it to my room and he sits on my bed. The girls are in there with us and Ross starts talking.
"My dad came to town a week ago my mom got back together with him. He abuses me and makes me do everything for him. I try to stay away that's why I wanted to ask. Shelby can I stay here?"
"Uh yeah sure Ross we need to get you stuff though and ask my mom."
"ok I can't live with him anymore."
"MOM!! Can you come here?" She comes to my room and sees Ross crying.
"Omg what happened Ross!?" She say running to his side and hugging him.
"Mom can he stay with us?"
"Of course Ross you are like my son!"
"Thx aunt Christie."
"No problem and call me mom but I do what to know why you want to stay with us!"
"Cause my dad is and asshole oops sorry for words."
"I'm ok with words and what did you dad do?"
"He abuses me and uses me."(hey that rhymed)
"Oh I'm so sorry Ross let's go get your stuff."
"Ok." He says getting up and walking out he door.
"Well I guess Ross is living with me now."
"Yeah I guess so." Jess says.

Ok guys I don't know if you know already but I started writing a new shelax book along with this one so you should defiantly go read it. Ok see you tomorrow hopefully. 1300 words on this chapter wow not very many I need to step up my game.