Revenge//42

Jess-
When we finish the game I see Shelby sleeping on Max's shoulder and max sleeping on top of her head. I shake ross and point to him.

"calm down Jess." He says.

"I can't it's my ship!" I exclaim. Shelby and max both wake up and blush.

"Jess you woke them up." Ross complains holding his phone. "I almost got a picture." He pouts.

"What happened?" Shelby asks rubbing her eyes.

"Nothing go back to sleep it's getting late." I say.

"Ok." I could tell she was half asleep cause she hugged max and fell asleep. He blushed. He let her stay like that and eventually feel asleep. I grabbed a blanket and put it on top of them. Ross took a picture. We laughed.

"Jess, Ross what did you do?" Adam asks behind us. We point to Shelby and max. He chuckles and goes back over to aleasa. I start feeling tired and walk over to Jason.

"Time to sleep I tired." I say to him. He nods and we walk over to the other couch. I grab a blanket and cuddle into Jason. Everyone else is sleeping on the floor. Except Adam and aleasa. They are sleeping in our room cause of mason. Everyone goes to the places and falls asleep along with me and Jason.

Shelby-

I wake up on the couch cuddling max. I let go of him and get off of the couch. Everyone is sleeping still. I see Tim and Em's sleeping bags. I pull them together along with Ross and dawns. I giggle and walk to the bathroom.

I take care of my business and walk out. I see em and Tim now cuddling. And Dawn and Ross cuddling too. I giggle and take out my phone. I take a picture of both of the couples.

I see max waking up so I go into the kitchen. Why were we cuddling? JESS! I get out of the kitchen and go to the living room. I'm assuming max is in the bathroom.

I go over to Jess and take her phone. I unlock it and go to her camera roll. I see a pic of me and max. I click it then delete it. I put Jess's phone back and go to the other couch.

Max comes in and sits next to me. I smile at him. I show him the pictures of em and Dawn.

"Revenge." He whispers. I nod. I get up and bring him to the kitchen. I go to the fridge and take out eggs and bacon. I hand him the eggs.

"You do those I'll do these." I say. He nods. We cook everything and arrange the plates. He pulls out an air horn. "Why do you have that?" I ask.

"So we can wake them up." He replies. I giggle and nod. We go into the living room. I close my ears and he blasts the air horn. Everyone wakes up. I can see Tim, em, Ross, and Dawn all blush as they stood up. I giggle.

"Come on we have food." I say walking to the kitchen. They all get up and run to the kitchen.
Jess takes out her phone.

"Hey where's my picture?" She exclaims.

"You really should change your pass word." I say and giggle.

"Shelby why!?" She complains. I take out my phone.

"Because I can. And I know Ross was a part of this so.." I trial off showing him the picture."your welcome!" I say and turn my phone off. I eat my food.

"Revenge runk revenge!" Max exclaims. I giggle and we all eat.

I know it's short I'm sorry!
~( ͌ ³ ͌)