Official??//25

(I made the edit not the necklace^^^)
Dawns pov-
When we left the house we got into Jess's car. On the way we listen to a lot of music. I like having these people as my friends. When we got to the dance we walked right to the food. Typical us. "Ah agent food I found you." It was Max and he walk over to Shelby.
"That's not my name Zed." She giggles and they go to the dance floor along with everyone else and their dates. I was standing there. I texted Ross to ask where he was.

D-Hey Ross where are you I'm alone?
R-Oh yeah sorry I forgot to tell you come to the football field.
D-ok why?
R-you'll see.

I walk to the field to see there are rose petals on the ground. I look around but I don't see him. I saw a note on the floor.

Hey Dawn,
Come to the lunch
tables trust me this
is worth it.
Love,
Ross

I walk to the lunch tables and sit at a table. Someone comes up behind me and gives me a hug. I turn around to see Ross he had a necklace in his hand. It said 'fire + water'. "Aw Ross."
"Dawn will you give me the pleasure of becoming my girlfriend?"
"Yes Ross I will." I jump up and give him a hug. He lifts my chin up a bit and kisses me. I felt a spark I've never felt before. When we pull away we walk back to the dance holding hands. I had put the necklace on. "Wait Ross how did you know?"
"Cause I know Max does and you guys are siblings."
"Oh ok." And we continue walking.

Yay they are finally together! Ok bai!