Remember//45

Shelby-
Today is the day of my daughters wedding. Mae is marrying Kyle. I'm so exited. Mae walks down the isle looking like how I did when I was getting married. She goes up and looks Kyle in the eyes. They go on with the vows and speech and finally share a kiss. We all cheer and go to the after party. When we finally go home I take my dress off and put on a giant hoodie and flop on the bed. Max comes in and chuckles.

"Ugh I'm so exhausted!" I groan and roll over to where I'm (idk why but that auto corrected to ein and I was like no Satan you better leave my book alone!😂) facing up. He pins me down on the bed and I giggle.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

"Oh nothing I just love you!" I say and lift my head up and kiss him. He gets off of me and lays next to me. We both sit up and stare at each other.

"So agent shed want to go get dinner?" He asks.

"Agent zed are you asking me out?" I ask.

"What am I not your type?" He asks fake shocked.

"No it's just I'm not hungry how about a movie night?" I ask.

"Sure you get the movie I'll get the popcorn." He says and gets up. I nod and we both walk down stairs. I end up picking the bee movie. He comes back with some popcorn and we watch the movie.

"He Shelby I wanted to ask something?" He says.

"Yeah?" I question.

"Do you remember?"