Lunch//33

Shelby-
Me and Krista left the house to go get lunch from the mall. When we got there we went to the Italian place and got pasta. We found a table and talked for a while. "So how did you and max meet?" She asks me. The flash backs start pouring into my brain.
"Well my first day at the high school here I walked to Ross's house cause we were going to walk to school together. Max happened to open the door and thought me and Ross we dating or something. I told him we were cousins. When we were all at school I saw my ex and max became very over protective of me. When we went to our class we were assigned partners for a project. That day I grew a strong liking for him. Eventually I held a sleepover and Jess wanted us to play truth or dare or something like that. I kissed him that night and the next morning he asked me out. But I think you deserve him more than I do." I say.
"Oh wow. Shelby you deserve just as good of a guy as max."
"No I don't really I have hid things and I have done things to myself. These are reasons guys don't like me." I tense up and splash a little water on her. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" she cuts me off.
"You are a sorcerer?" She questions me quietly.
"Y-yeah." I look down remembering all the secrets we all confessed in high school. I giggle a bit. I look up and see max walking toward the sushi place. "Do you see him?" I ask Krista. She nods. We get up and walk over to his table."Max are you ok?" I ask him. He looks up.
"Huh oh yeah just waiting for Adam and Ross." He says back. I look behind him a little and I can see Chad walking with a girl. He is holding her hand. All of my memories of Tyler come back.
"Oh ok." I say obviously showing my sadness.
"Are you ok Shelby?" He asks me. I nod while my eyes are tearing up a little.
"Here let me show you where the bathrooms are." Krista says taking me to the bathroom. We walk in and I start balling."What happened?" She asks patting my back.
"Chad...girl..hands..m-memories..Tyler..cheat." I stutter not able to talk normally.
"Wanna go home?" She asks. I nod and wipe my tears. We walk out of the bathroom and rush out of the mall making sure the guys don't see us. We get in the car and she starts driving. "Do you like max?" She asks me suddenly.
"Well yeah he is my best friend." I reply.
"No I mean like-like him." I freeze.
"N-no and even if I did he wouldn't like me back."
"Are you sure?" She asks.
"Yeah I would never do that to you Krista I see you as my friend and I wouldn't do that to you." I say.
"Ok but what if I wasn't with him?"
"W-what?"
"What if I wasn't with max would you like him?"
"I don't know."
"Ok so you would most likely still like him?"
"I-I don't know. Don't break his heart please be good to him." I say.
"But what if he likes you?"
"He doesn't he thinks I'm annoying. I'm surprised he even dated me. I'm surprised he never said he hates me."
"Why would you be surprised about that?"
"Well he hates me. I can tell. He constantly calls me annoying."
"He doesn't hate you that's just an act he does for the camera."
"R-really?"
"Yeah just like the mad max act."
"Oh. But that doesn't mean he likes me."
"Oh come on Shelby I can see right through people. You defiantly like him. And he may be dating me but I think he has a sweet spot for you."
"Don't do what  I think your going to do. He will blame it on me."
"No he won't and you two are meant to be."
"B-but you love him. And he loves you. I can't take that away." We arrive at Ross, Tim, and Max's house.
"You go get some rest." She says. I get out of the car and walk inside. I look around to see Ross watching anime on the couch. I walk up to he couch and sit down next to him.
"You ok?" He asks me.
"Y-yeah I'm fine I'm gonna go to sleep." I walk upstairs. I have no idea where the guest room is so I walk into Max's room and face plant on his bed. I grab a pillow and shove it in my face. And I scream. When I get it all out I put the pillow back and stare at the ceiling. "Why?!" I ask myself louder than I should have.

What do you think Krista has planned? We'll find out in the next chapter. Sorry I didn't post yesterday and that I'm posting late. I was with my friends yesterday and today I was at the pool. Sorry my little corn dogs!
~Bella:]