The invite//7

Shelby's pov-
       I woke up and sat there remembering my dream and then I got up and got dressed when I was done getting dressed I realized I had a half hour until I had to go get Ross so I ran downstairs and got some dry cereal (cause she doesn't like milk) to eat for breakfast. Then my came down and said "Honey I'm off to work see you after school!"
       "Ok bai mom!!" After that I went upstairs and did a little bit of makeup, put my shoes on, grabbed my stuff, and headed towards Ross's house.
Time skip-
       I got to Ross's house and again Max greeted me and let me inside "so where's Ross hm?"
      "Eating. I was too then I heard the knock on the door."
      "Oh sorry well I already ate so ill just wait on the couch."
      "Oh ok. We won't be to long!"
      "Ok see ya then!" I walked over to the couch,  turned on my phone and went through instagram. I ended up finding Max's and followed him cause we were friends. Right. Yeah of course we are he wouldn't have stayed for dinner if we weren't. Then I look over and see Ross and Max walking to me and I turn off my phone. "Hey guys you ready to go so we are not late?"
       "Yeah let's go!" They both said. We said by to Ross's mom and we left for school. On our way we run into Jess I look at her and I look at Ross I look back at her a raise both of my eyebrows and smirk. She does the same to my but with Max and I blush and she laughs and then I do to. "Hey what are you to laughing at?" Me and Jess awkwardly look at each other.
       "MITHROSS!!" We both yell and we giggle and run away.
Max's pov-
       "Hey what are you to laughing at?" I say. The girls look at each other.
       "MITHROSS!!" They yell, giggle, and run away as we chase them.
       "We are gonna kill you guys!" They start giggling more and run faster and faster and me and Ross stop cause we are not that fast. We awkwardly look at each other and keep walking. When we got to the school we saw them with the others they saw us walking over and they bolted off. We finally caught them during class.
Time skip after school-
Shelby's pov-
We were out of school for the weekend and through out the day I invited my friends to come for a sleepover. These friends were Adam, Max, Ross, Jess, Aleasa, Barney, And Red. This is going to be fun. We continued walking me, Max, Ross, and Jess. We reached Jess's house and she left me and Max both look at Ross and say "Ross and Jess sitting in a tree k-I-s-s-I-n-g...."
We were stopped by Ross saying "SHUT UP!!" And then we shit up and he blushed. Then we reached Ross's house and he left to then it was me and Max left walking and we reached my house.
"Bye Max see ya tomarrow!"
"We don't have school tomarrow I'll see ya on Monday."
"No I holding a sleepover tomarrow your coming right?"
"Oh yeah of course."
"Ok see ya then bye!" And I walk inside. I run upstairs and tell my mom I'm holding a sleepover tomarrow and she say it's fine then I go to my room and scream into my pillow. I'm so exited I get to see Max. And I get to hook everyone up with each other oh and I exited for that I can wait. I go on my phone and continue to read a story on wattpad (the one mentioned yesterday) and I was like so into the story I didn't realize it was 2 am ( literally me when I read that story I finished at 3 am on a school night anyways back to the story) and I went to sleep and I dreamed about what was gonna go on tomarrow at the sleepover. This is gonna be fun as hell!!

Hey guys sorry for posting so late I had a friend over and I couldn't write anything until she left so hope you enjoyed the chapter sleepover happens tonarrow and next Friday and Saturday I won't be posting cause of field trips and friends birthday or may be I with write on the bus idk maybe ok bai!!
Btw about 765words so yay woo hoo ok bai now.