Cops and robbers//36

Ok I found this picture and it brought me to tears. Those are all of the mobs max named in the cops and robber vids. Ugh I was actually crying when I saw it. Save me!

Shelby-
I prepared myself for the hoard of people. Ever since we left I have been getting less social and more easily claustrophobic. I could tell I was breathing heavily cause max put his hand in my shoulder. "You ok?" I nod.
"Just scared I guess." I reply. We were sitting in the back.
"Why are you scared?" Tim asks.
"Claustrophobia and social anxiety." Me and Ross say at the same time. Max looks at me with a worried face.
"Why didn't you ever tell us?" Max asks.
"I-i was s-scared." I stutter.
"Why?"
"I honestly don't know." I say looking down.
"Well we are here so prepare yourself Shelby." Tim says parking the car. I breathe. In and out. In and out. I walk behind max. He goes through door and so do I along with Ross and Tim.
"SURPRISE!" I hear. I look around to see everyone from our group in high school and some people I didn't know. They run up to us and hug us.(only their group from highschool not new people) I breathe. In and out. In and out. They finally let go.
"Shelbs you ok?" Aleasa asks walking up to me. I nod.
"Y-yeah just some new things about me that I hate."
"Oh well let me and the girls give you a tour." She says. I nod and walk away with Aleasa, Jess, and em. "So what's up with you?" She finally asks.
"U-uh I kinda developed social anxiety and claustrophobia." I say fast.
"Oh shelbs I'm so sorry." Jess says.
"I-its ok."
"Hey you know what we should do?" Em asks.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jess asks and they nod.
"Sleepover!" They say as we arrive at my office.
"O-ok." I say walking in the office. There was light blue sound foam up. A white desk with a lap top on it. And a couple of shelves.
"We can invite the other girls so you can meet them." Aleasa says.
"O-ok." I say.
"Hey Shelby don't worry you will be fine.now here take your schedule." Em hands home my schedule.
"Thanks guys you are the best friends I could ask for." I run up and hug them. We pull away from the hug.
"Now get to work." Jess says. They walk out and I sit at my desk. I look at the schedule.

Shelby-
Cops and robbers/ Adam, Shelby, max, Aleasa, and Jess. 10:30
Butt knights/ max, Ross, and Shelby 12:00
Lunch time/2:00
Harmony hallow/ Shelby 3:30
Parkour/ red, Barney, Shelby and max 5:30
Hang out/mess with others
End of day 8:00

Em made it easy on me today that's good. I turn on my computer and log into Minecraft. I see Adam Skype calling me so I answer. I go onto the cops and robbers server. Soon max and Jess join the call. "Ready guys?" Adam asks.
"Yup." I say.
"Ok 3.2.1. Hey guys and welcome back to another super awesome super mega fun cops and robbers video. Today I'm joined here with shumpie and as some of you don't know Shelby and Ross are now working at the offices."
"And one thing. If some of you still didn't know me and Ross are cousins. I just wanted to say that." I say.
"Anyways we also have APPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" he takes a breath,"HHHHHHHHMAU! Oh and I'm gonna pass out. Then we have the beautiful Aleasa. Then finally we got dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunninu! max." He makes it seem so exiting then he just says max causally.
"Wow thanks Adam." Max replies.
"Now for the cop..... not it." Adam says.
"Not it!" I chirp.
"Not it!" Jess giggles.
"Not it!" Aleasa says.
"Ugh why is it always me. Fine Shelby, Aleasa, and Jess you take the horse eggs ,squid eggs, and name tags. Piss of Adam as much as you can." He says throwing stuff to us.
"Oh I can do that." I place and squid down named adarn.
"Ugh Shelby!" Adam says while punching me.(in the game) max steps on the cop thing and I end up in a cell with Adam.
"Ugh why max let me out!" I say. Walking up tot he door. He opens it then closes it. I'm out.
"Now you trade places with Aleasa." Max says letting Aleasa out but not Jess. While he isn't looking I book it. Literally I went to the library. Ross told me about the secret button. "Shelby where did you go!?" He exclaims.
"Ye!" I say like Ross.
"I know where you are hold on." He says.
"No I'm long gone bai." I press the button in the wall and quickly go through the bookshelves.
"Well at least we got rid of the annoying one." He says. I try at stay cool. I think he totally forgot.
"HEY!" I yell while running towards the boat.
"Oh wait I forgot sorry. Wait where did the others go?!" He exclaims.
"We are out of here." Aleasa says.
"Wait no I'm gonna keep dying so the vid is longer." Adam says.
SkythekidRS fell to their death
The chat said.
"Hold on max what did you mean by you forgot?" Jess asks.
"I'll explain later." I say.
I made it on the boat. I quickly went to the button. I stepped on it.
A prisoner has made it to the boat
The chat said.
"Ok I'm just gonna spawn stuff now. Oh and I win!" I chirp. I kept placing squid and horses. They were named adarn and Paul. Don't forget Gregory and dinkle . The horses names were Winston. "Max why did you choose these names?" I ask.
"Cause I used them last time. Hold on Terrence and Phillip are coming too!" He says. I can see an ender dragon and a ghast.
"Max really again?" Adam says. "Shelby what are the names he gave you?" Adam asks me.
"Gregory, Paul, adarn, and dinkle. And the horse is named Winston."
"Ugh really max." Max laughs.
"Ye."

Well that was a chapter with memories. Oh god do I miss the old days. We'll love ya guys. See ya next time my little corn dogs!
~Bella:]