Him//3

We got to the school and we went to the office to get my schedule I got it and showed it to them I had a majority of my classes with Max and Ross(#mithross sorry I had to) but not all of them. Ross and Max walk over to their friends and I follow. Since I'm shy and have social anxiety I stayed behind them a little but still close. While we walked I had my head down. They stopped and I ended up bumping into Max and he catches me."Oh h..hi M..Max s..sorry for bumping into y..you." I stutter.
       I look over and see a girl in a purple dress with black hair and cat ears in her hair fangirling so hard that she almost fell over. I hide behind Ross cause I'm awkward around other people than him. Ross moves out of the way and says "Hey guys this is Shelby and she's really shy so can you not make her nervous *cough* JESS!!" He says so I'm assuming that the girl in the purple dress is named Jess.
       "Hmph..fine,"she looks over a says something "oh wait hold on are you two dating?" she looks at Ross.
       "WHAT NO NO NO SHES MY COUSIN FROM NEW JERSEY!!" He yells at her.
       "Oh ok." She says looking sad.
       I finally speak up but still whisper " It's ok everyone thinks that so don't fell bad."
       "Yeah." Max says.
       "Oh so that means you two aren't dating either?" The two boys that were with her say at the same time one has brown messy hair dark clothing and a purple amulet and the other has a purple seater on with brown hair.
       "What oh no no no I just met her this morning!" He exclaims.
       "Oh her Shelby wasn't can I see your schedule to see if we have some classes together?" Jess says.
       "U..um s..sure."I hand her my schedule.
       " Well it looks like we have all of the same classes so you can just walk with me!"
       "U..um o..ok." I try to smile but it doesn't work out very well.
       "Oh and by the way this is Adam and John but we all him Barney."
       "Oh h..hi."
       "Shelby are you ok you seem nervous." Ross says as he turns to me.
       "Um y..yeah I don't usually have friends so this is new the only person I thought I would be friends with is you Ross!"
       "Well she finally talks!" Some says behind me and I see Tyler I run as fast as I can before some one catches me. It was Max.
       "What was that all about" he says as the others run up to me.
       "U..u.um well me and Tyler have a bad history." Why did he have to come here of all places I escaped him and now he's back.
       "Wanna talk about it," Jess says "girl talk." I nod and we go to the bathroom. "What was that all about?"
       "Umm well Tyler went to my old school in New Jersey. He and I were a thing until one day." I start crying "U..Until one day he cheated on me with my best friend and I broke up with him and now he's back." I say balling my eyes out.
       "Omg Shelby I'm really sorry I won't tell the guys here take my makeup and fix yourself up."
       "O..ok," still sniffling."Promise you won't tell?" I ask.
       "Yes I promise you can trust me we will be the best of friends!"
       "Ok thx Jess!"

Ok well that was chapter four hoped you liked it and I hope you have a nice day.
And by the way 630 words yay!!