What happened to Ross?//2

Time skip cause I'm lazy-
Shelby's pov
I wake up tired as hell. I go to my closet pick out a decent outfit and head to the shower.
After I get out I'm ready to get ready(if that makes sense) for my first day of new school.i walk over to the bed and put my hair in the towel to dry a bit and I put on my clothes and walk to the bathroom. There I had set up all my make up since my mom had her own bathroom. I did my simple routine and let down my hair to blow dry it. I do and I hear my mom call me from down stairs.
"Honey come get breakfast!" She yells from downstairs and I walk down the stairs and over to her. She had made bacon and eggs.
"Thx mom!"
"No problem honey," we talk for a minute before she says "we'll have a nice day honey bye!"
"Bai mom!!" I say I'm my really high pitched voice.
I walk over to Ross's house and knock on the door. About 5 seconds later the door flies open and I realize that it wasn't Ross or Aunt Cindy."U..um hello who are you?" I say very shy to the boy in front of me who has ginger hair, black clothes, and a necklace with a gold Z on it.
"Oh u..uh I'm M..max." The boy says with a very familiar voice.
"Oh h..hi Max my name is S..Shelby and I'm waiting for Ross."
"Oh I didn't know Ross had a girlfriend!?" He said smirking.
"Oh what no no no IM ROSS'S COUSIN who recently moved here!"
"Oh that makes more sense ok well why do you need Ross?"
"Oh he's walking with me to school cause I'm new."
"Oh ok same but not the new part." He says as he moves out of the way of the door and lets me in.
"ROSSSS!!!!!" I yelled and I heard someone running down the stairs. It was Ross. He came over a hugged me tight.
"Ross what's wrong I saw you yesterday!" I say worried.
"I..i..I just got a text from my dad saying he's coming to visit." Ross practically starts crying.
"Omg Ross it'll be ok." I say with him still hugging me.
"What happened with your dad?" I hear Max says behind me. I turn around and shush him up because I don't want Ross to cry more.
"Ross come on we have to go or we will be late I promise I'll be with you all the times I can." I explained as I got him off of me.
" O..o..ok."we walk out of his house and say bye to his mom and we walk to school.

I'm really proud of my self right now I did not know I could be this creative!!
Wohoo 490 words yay!!