Love//43

Leave baby name comments-
Girl:
Boy:

Shelby-
Me, Max and Ross decided it was time to go home. I grabbed the two boxes I got from my house and put them in the car. I got really tired in the car and fell asleep in the back seat.

"Come on Shelby stay with me." Chad pleads. I continue to walk away.

"No, no, no! You never treated me right!" I yell in his face probably breaking his eardrums. "Someone else treats me way better than you!" I yell again.

"Oh yeah who? That max guy? He doesn't love you! Look he is coming over." He says. I turn around to see max with a very mad expression.

"This is all your fault Shelby! I hate you! You are nothing to me!" He screams. I start to cry and run away.

I wake up with tears streaming down my face and max sitting over me trying to wake me. I jump up and put my arms around his neck hugging him. I start to cry into his shoulder.

"Shelbs what's wrong? Why were you crying?"

"You don't hate me! I'm so happy!" I exclaim. I look at him and kiss him. I pull away from him and smile.

"Don't worry ross went inside with your stuff. Hey I wanted to ask. Do you want to be more than friends?" He asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Like more than friends? Like dating?" He blushes. I take him in and hug.

"Yes. Yes of course!" He smiles and we head inside.

Timeskip a few years-

Max said he wanted to take me some where special to both of us. I had a blindfold on as he led me up stairs and into a room.

He takes it off and we are in our old science classroom. There are fairy lights hung throughout the room. I spun around to take in its full beauty.

"You like it this is where we were assigned our first project?"

"Yeah it's absolutely beautiful!" I exclaim looking at him.

"Not a beautiful as you." He says. I blush and so does he.

"So why did you want to bring me here anyways?" I ask. He gets down on one knee and pulls a box out of his pocket.

"Sh-Shelby you have been with me most of my life. I have loved you for the longest time. I want to keep my promise I made so long ago. So Shelby will you marry me?" He asks. I have tears in my eyes.

"Of course I will dummy is that even a question!" I exclaims and jump on to him. He chuckles and I giggle as he slips the ring on my finger. We share a kiss and sit on the desks looking out the window to see the sunset.

"I love you Megan." He says and I punch him in the arm.

"I love you to mad max!"

Next chapter the wedding and then a chap about kids then the end on chapter 45! Sry to cut it short but I want to make new books cause I have some drafts that I want to post.
~