Moving back//27

Time skip 5 years-
Shelby's pov-
Me and Ross have still made videos with them over the years and I made it to 483,854 subscribers(idk for sure). Ross made it to one million. Jess to 3 million and Adam to 12 million. And everyone else under 1 million. We have great supporters. Jess and Jason are now married along with Adam and Aleasa. They all work at Adams offices called sky media. And today me and Ross are moving back to Washington. I'm so excited to see everyone. But especially max. He got a new girlfriend because we said we would take a break. I'm with this guy named Chad. He is really nice but does get his anger out on me sometimes. I'm moving with him into an apartment. And Ross is moving in with Tim and Max. Chads parents left him so he gets very upset easily so I let him get his anger out. I just cover up the bruises with makeup. Most will say I'm too nice. I haven't told anyone. I wonder how living with him will go. Me and Ross grab all of our stuff and we get into the car with my mom. She drives us to the airport. When our plane was called we ran to the gate. "You ready Shelby?" Ross asked me.
"Nope."
"Oh is it because you are living with chad?"
"Yeah...."
"Well if you decide to move out of there come live with me and the guys."
"Ok thanks Ross!"
"No problem now let's get on that plane." We walk on to the plane and sit in our seats. We watch YouTube and we play games. This is going to be a long flight. I eventually fall asleep on Ross's shoulder.
Time skip-
Someone was shaking me. I wake up. "What?"
"The plane is landing."
"Oh ok I'm up." We walk off of the plane. We go to where we get our bags. When we get our bags I look around to see a sign being held up that says 'Shed and Douglas.' I immediately knew it was Max so I grab my bag and ran to the sign with Ross behind me. When I make it to a man with red hair I hug him so hard. "I missed you guys so much." I say still hugging Max.
"We missed you guys too." He hugs me back. Tim joins in and then Ross does too. When we all let go I see a girl with brown hair giving me dirty looks. "Oh Shelby Ross this is Krista."
"Hi I'm Shelby!"
"Hi oh wait are you Shelby from Max's highschool?"
"Yeah!"
"Oh...."
"Anyways Shelby where's chad?" Max asks me.
"Oh uh um he will be here t-tomarrow...." I say and look down.
"Are you ok?"
"Huh oh yeah fine." I look back up.
"You don't seem ok. What's wrong?" He asks me.
"We'll talk about it later." I say and grab my bags.
"Ok let's go."

Oo bet you weren't expecting that! I'm having fun writing these stories. Bye bye!