Lunch#2//37

Jess-
I know something is up with max and Shelby. They aren't dating cause max is dating Krista. And Shelby is dating Chad. Right? Yeah they love each other. I will get to the bottom of this. I really want to know what happened.
Aleasa-
Me and Jess both know something is up. We are gonna need to tell Em and ask if she knows anything. Oo wait we will ask Ross. Yeah that's the plan. I really want to know if something is wrong. Jess and me walk to Em's office. "What's up?" Em asks as we walk in.
"Something is up with Shelby's and max." Jess says.
"What do you mean?" She looks up at us. We explained. "Oh so basically in the vid you recorded max called her annoying. She went silent for a second then said hey. Then he said oh sorry I forgot?"
"Yeah and we don't know what's wrong she said she would tell us but maybe Ross knows something." I say. They nod and we all walk to Ross's office. We walk in and sit on the couch behind him.
"What do you want?" He asks turning to us.
"What's up with Shelby's and max? And why wasn't he very mad max in the vid we recorded?" Jess says.
"You'll have to ask them that's not something I could just go around saying." We sigh.
"Ok." I say and we walk out.
"Why were you in there?" We hear Shelby ask.
"Oh heh your done with your vid?"Jess asks.
"Yeah and why were you in Ross's office?" She asks again.
"N-nothing. Bai!" We run back to our offices. I sit down in my chair. I hear the door open.
"Aleasa wanna go to lunch with the girls?" I hear Shelby ask. Why isn't she asking about us in the office?
"Uh um sure yeah let's go." I say and we grab the others and leave.
Shelby-
I can tell they think something is up. I walk into an Italian place at the mall with the others. This is where I saw him. I won't make it obvious I don't want to be here. Now that I realize max never questioned me. I mean he never really go the chance to but it's bound to come up. "Shelbs you ok you look like your shaking?" Jess asks.
"Y-yeah let's just get food." I rush my way to get my food that's done and sit down at a table. They come up and sit down too. I start to eat not talking at all while they talk. I block out all the sounds so I can't hear them.
"Shelby. Shelby! Shelby!" I hear em trying to get me out of my day dreams.
"Huh what sorry." I say.
"You sure your ok first you and max act weird during a vid now you acting weird at the mall food court." Jess asks.
"Yeah I'm fine just something happened here yesterday."
"What happened?" Aleasa questions me.
"We can talk at the sleepover." I say trying to avoid answering. They nod and we finish eating. When we leave a few fans come up to us.
"Shelby I didn't know you were here." A little girl says. I nod. "Can we take a picture?"
"Of course." I say we all go to the girl and take a couple pictures.
"Thank you so much your 4 are my role models." One girl says. She has brown curly hair and chocolate brown eyes. No makeup on and natural freckles. She is wearing a giant black hoodie and denim shorts. (Yes I added myself into this don't judge me.)
"What's your name?" I ask her.
"Bella. I watch you guys all the time."
"Well bella I bet you will grow up to be someone's role model in the future." Aleasa says.
"Nope but anyways thank you for the picture."
"No problem. Well bai!" Em says. We all wave bye and go back to the offices. When we get there I go strait to my office before I can get questioned about anything. I breathe and open my computer. I go on skype text the group chat with Liam, graser, and will.

S- wanna record on HH?
W- sure how about you guys?
L- fine with me!
G-yeah why not I need footage anyway.
S-k I'll start the call.

I start the call and they answer. "Hoi!" I chirp.
"Ow my ears!" I hear max in The hallway.
"Oh shut up." I reply and he walks away.
"Who was that?" Will asks.
"Max one of my new roommates."
"What!?" They all ask.
"Oh I didn't tell you I moved to Seattle cause Adam offered me a job."
"You mean like Adam?Like sky Adam?Like 12million subscribers Adam?" Graser asks.
"That's the one we have been friends since we were in highschool. I've made vids with him how do you not know?"
"I don't know probably never came up anyways let's go on the server." Liam says. We all go on the server and start recording.

They are getting suspicious! Oooooo! Anyway love ya bai my corn dogs!
~bella:]