Truth~or~dare//22

(What happens when you are bored during LA^^^^^)
Shelby's pov-
Time skip night before prom-
Me, Jess, Aleasa, em, and dawn were all at Jess's house having a sleepover the night before. Max and all the guys were at my house with Ross. We all agreed to not see each other until the dance. "Hey girls you want to play truth or dare?" Jess asked us. We all shrugged and sat down in a circle.
"I'll go first!" I exclaim and look towards Jess. "Truth or dare Jess?"
"Uh truth."
"Ok this one is interesting how many times in my life has someone asked if me and Ross were dating."
"Um 3?"
"Eh no about 11."
"What!?" they all asked.
"Yeah back in middle school I was asked a lot then I got with Tyler and everyone stopped asking. Then I moved. And then three times this year."
"Oh wow." Jess said in defeat. "Ok my turn dawn truth or dare?"
"Dare I'm no chicken."
"Ok I dare you to text Ross you love him."
"WHAT!?" Jess's cousin glory exclaims. I totally forgot she was here.
"Ok I'll do it." Dawn says as she pull out her phone. She writes 'hey Ross I 💕 you see you tomorrow!'
"Wow you actually did it. Wait hold on I just thought of something. If in the future you marry Ross and I marry Max would that mean we would all be related? Like think about it. Max is your brother and Ross is my cousin. If I marry Max your like my sister that would make you a cousin in law to Ross."
"That is very confusing Shelby!" Dawn says.
"I know but just think about it."
"Yeah idk." Then we all agreed to go to sleep.

Hey it's one of those short chapters I was mentioning. Ok yeah well bai!