The question//9

Long chapter btw and you like meh drawing ^^^^^

Max's pov-
       I woke up and no one else was up. Yet. Heheh. I walked down stairs to see red and Barney cuddling. "Aww!" I said out loud and Barney almost woke up. I went back up stairs and tapped Jess on the shoulder."Jess wake up I need to show you something." I whisper trying not to wake up Aleasa or Shelby. Shelby looked so adorable sleeping.
       "Huh oh hi Max what's up." She whispered.
       "I need to show you some thing."
       "Oh ok." She got up carefully not waking up the others and we walked downstairs."so what's up?"
       "Look on the couch they are cuddling!" She walked over to the couch and started fangirling but also trying to keep her cool so they don't wake up. She pulled out her phone and took a picture. And then I asked her "can we talk over there?" I say pointing at the kitchen.
       "Sure!" We walk over to the kitchen. So what's up?"
       "I want to ask Shelby to be my girlfriend but I'm scared she will regect me!"
       "Omg really Max you know she really likes you so go for it!"
       "Really Jess!"
       "Yes now go get that girl!" We walk back up stairs and I wait in the hallway and Jess goes to wake her up. "Hey Shelby wake up and go to the hallway ok. She says waking up Shelby.
       "Oh ok." She says rubbing her eyes. She walks into the hallway where she sees me and she says " oh hey Max what's up!" Still rubbing her eyes.
       " I wanted to ask you something." Come on Max you can do it. "Um Shelby would you like to be my girlfriend?!"
       "Omg really Max of course I will!"
       "Oh ok that's fine wait really?"
       "Yess!" I pick her up and spin her around. At this point everyone was watching g us and clapping Jess must have woken them up.
       "I'm so happy for you guys!" Everyone said.
       "Thx oh me and Jess need to show you guys  something!" We walk down stairs and they follow us. We point towards the couch and everyone walks over there and start taking out their phones and taking pictures. "Awwww!" They all day and Barney and red wake up with everyone above that and then they realize and start blushing. "So are you guys like a thing now?" I say to Barney and red.
       "W-what n-no!" Red shouts at us and starts blushing.
       "Aww does reddy have a crush?"
Red's pov-
       "Aww does reddy have a crush?" Shelby and Max say at the same time. The truth is I did kinda have a crush on Barney but refused to tell anyone.
       "N-no anyways what about you and Shelby huh!" I say looking and smirking at Max.
       "Oh no you can't pawn that off on us anymore cause we made it official so about you two." He said crossing his arms and smirking.
       "Wait what when!" Me and Barney say at the same time.
       "When you two were cuddling!" Shelby says with a smirk on her face.
       "O-oh well what about Ross and Jess and Adam and Aleasa hm!" Adam and Ross look at each other and nod they get down.
       And they say "will you be my girlfriend?" While looking at their girls
       And they both shout "YESS!" And they give them hugs and look back at us.
       " I-it's like you guys had that planned all along."I look down then at them and I run to the bathroom and lock the door and I can hear them running after me. "L-leave m-me alone!" I say while they were pounding on the door and they stop and  then I hear them talking and I hear them walk away.
       "R-red can I come in?" I hear Barney say from the door and I walk over and open the door and I sit down in a ball in the corner of the bathroom. Barney walks over to me and gives me a hug. I start to cry in his chest and he pulls me closer. "Shh it's ok I'm here for you. You wanna talk about it?" I shake my head no and continue to cry. "Come on red what's wrong?"
       We sit there in silence until I whisper" I really like you and I hate you to see me like this." I whisper it so quiet I don't think he heard me.
       "What was that red?"
       "I like you and I hate for you to see I'm such a wimp and a ...." I was cut off by him kissing me and I kiss back. I pull away and continue to cry and say "t-thank *smiff* you I-I needed that."
       "Shh it's ok you want to talk to everyone else or no?" I shake my head no again and continue to sniffle. "Ok I'll be here if you need me."
       "O-ok." Then I see the others waking over and I hide myself by cuddling into Barney's chest. They walk over and join in on the hug. They start to pull away and I start to let out a faint smile."t-thanks guys."
       "No problem red now do you want to stay here or go home cause we are here for you!?" Shelby asks.
       "Can I stay here for a bit?"
       "Of course!" She says with a smile.
       "Thx." I say starting to smile.
       "No problem now let's go eat breakfast I will make pancakes unless you guys want waffles?"(I'm a waffle person no shame)
       "I'm more of a waffle person." I say.
       "Same!" Aleasa, Barney, Max, and Jess say.
       "Ok looks like waffles!" She says " Adam what do you want?"
       "I'll have cereal!" He said as we walked to the kitchen.
Time skip to when waffles are done-
Shelby's pov-
       "Ok here are your waffles guys hope you like them!" I say with a big smile on my face.
       "Thx Shelby I think I'm feeling much better now!"
       "No problem red and that's good! Oh well looks like it's time for you guys to go so see you at school tomorrow!"
       "Oh I didn't even realize let's go grab our stuff!" Max said.
       "Wait why?" Adam asks.
       "Cause if my mom sees some guys slept over she will freak!"
       "Oh so does that mean me and Jess can stay?" Aleasa asks.
       "Yeah if you want!"
       "Hey no fair!" Max yells tickling me.
       "Max stop! Hahah!"
       "Hey I can stay in your cousin!" Ross said then we looked at him. "What?"
       "You really want my mom to think you were the only boy that was at the sleepover! She will think some other boys were here to!"
      "Oh yeah right!" He starts laughing.
      "Go get your stuff guys!" I say breaking the silence. All the boys run upstairs and grab their stuff and then out the door waving bye. Me and the girls clean up the kitchen and walk upstairs.

Omg so much redney in this chapter ahhh and now they all are saying someone well except Barney and red right now muwahhaha anyways we got to 1240 words on this chapter omg yay thx guys for the motivation to write this and also I'm sick so this isn't the best chapter ever. Sorry ok I'll stop rambling for now so bai guysss!!"