Explaination//10

Shelby's pov-
We went upstairs and I grabbed my computer to show the girls something. I pulled up YouTube and showed them Ross's channel.
"Hey guys Ross started a YouTube channel for gaming and we all like gaming so he was wondering if the whole squad wanted to start some? Like us three, Ross, Max, Adam, Red, and Barney! And we can all collaborate with each other and gain subscribers and earn money and it can end up being our jobs in the future!"
"What games?" They both asked me.
"Well Ross and me were thinking minecraft cause we all own it on our computers and we all love to playing with each other!"
"Yass let's do it!" Jess said. At that moment I heard my mom walk through the door so me,Jess, and Aleasa all walked down stairs to greet her.
"Hi mom this is Jess and this is Aleasa they are my friends from school!"
"Oh hello girls! Shelby I saw a bunch of boys walking home with sleepover bags? Do you know them?"
"Well what did they look like?"
"Well one had brown hair and a purple sweater on and he was walking next to a red head with a red dinosaur hoodie on behind them was a boy with brown curly hair with all black on and a purple amulet around their neck. And last there was a red head walking with Ross who looked like the boy you did your project with."
"Well yeah those are our friends considering Ross was with them!"
"Well did they sleepover here?" She asked us three.
"U-um maybe." I say trying to hide behind Jess.
"Why didn't you tell me there were going to be boys at your sleepover!"
"Cause you would have freaked out and not let me!"
"Ok you guys are going to explain everything that happened to me right now!"
"Ok." All three of us said. We walked over to the couch and sat down and explained. About maybe 10 minutes later we got to spin the bottle. "Ok mom don't freak out we played spin the bottle and maybe it maybe not all three of us may or may not have kissed some one." I say that last part silent.
She breathes trying to take control "which one?"
"Project partner." I say blushing.
"Ok and you?" She points at Aleasa.
"Amulet kid."
"And you Jess?"
"Don't freak out ..... Ross." She said knowing that Ross was her nephew.
"Ok did anything else happen!"
I hide behind Jess and Jess says "All of us may or may not have boyfriends now."
"WHAT!"
"Mom please don't freak out it's just one guy!" I say trying to calm her down.
"*breathes* ok no would you guys like to go get lunch right now and then I'll take you home?" She looks at us. We all nod and go get their stuff packed up. When we are done we walk out to the car and put their stuff in the trunk got in the car and drive to subway (sandwhichies) when we get inside I see red and Barney but no one else. Are they on a date?
I point towards them and whisper to Jess and Aleasa "I think they are in a date."
"Omg yeah we shouldn't bug them and Jess text they guys a picture of them but tell them not to bug them." Aleasa said.
       "Ok."
Jess's pov-
       When we got to subway we saw red and Barney. Aleasa told me to tell the guys and send a pic but tell them not to bug them so here it goes.
Jess-
Max-
Adam-
Ross-

       "Hey guys so me, Aleasa, and Shelby all are at subway and we saw Barney and red here I'll send you a picture.

(Yes I know it's bad)"Wow really they must be on a date!"" omg I would have never guessed😂!""I'm so happy for them!"       "Can you guys not text them we are here I don't want their date to be ruined

"Wow really they must be on a date!"
" omg I would have never guessed😂!"
"I'm so happy for them!"
       "Can you guys not text them we are here I don't want their date to be ruined."
       "Sure!"
       "Sure!"
       "Yup!"
       "Ok bai!!"
       "Bai!"
       "Bye bye!"
       "Boi!"
*texting ends*
       "Ok guys were good!" I say to Aleasa and Shelby.
       "Ok good well lets get our food and get out of here." Shelby said. We both nod at her we get our food and we eat outside.
Shelby's pov-
       We finish our food and we go to drop the girls off at home. While we are driving back home my mom says "So #shelax huh?" And starts to laugh.
       "MOMM!!" I yell at her. We keep driving and I say "where are we going?"
       "I took the long way so we can talk about you and Max." She starts to laugh again. "So how did you to meet?"
       "Through Ross."
       "Oh really and now I hear Ross had a girlfriend and is that girl Jess?"
       "Yes mom!"
Time skip to when they get home-
I run upstairs and Skype everyone. "Hey guys you guys want to make a vid on minecraft?"
"What do you mean?" Adam and max asked. And then red and Barney shortly after.
"Ross explain."
"Ok well basically I want us all to start YouTube channels me and Shelby have. And Aleasa and Jess are in the process. And the thing is it can be our job in the future the more people watch the more money we get so we have to make it entertaining!"
"Yeah ok I'm gonna get my camera out and start can you guys log into minecraft and join hypixel and make a party so we are all in the same lobby?!"
"Sure!" They all day and I run to get my camera. And then I came back, set everything up and joined their party. Then I did my intro.
"Hello I'm Shubble and welcome back to another video today I'm joined with ROSS again and a bunch of others."
"Ow my ears!" Max yells. I giggle.
"Ok so these new people are in the process of making channels so you should subscribe to them when they do! We have Max or Mithzan, we have Jess or Aphmau, Aleasa or seriousnonscence, Barney/john or thatguybarney, Adam or skydoesminecraft, and last but not least red or redvactor!"
"Hello/hi!!" I hear from everyone.
"Ok well Shelby's viewers I'm going to be posting a video too so be sure to check that out!"
"Ok guy what do you want to play build battle or pixel painters?"
"PIXEL PAINTERS!" I hear Jess say before anyone else.
"Ok looks like pixel painters."
Time skip after recording-
"Well guys look like max sucks cause all of us won except him!" We all start laughing.
"Hey let's just say we all suck pretty bad to be honest except Jess cause she can draw anyways!"
"Well yeah true but ok guys see you in the next video boiiii!!!!
"Bye/bai!!" Everyone said. I saved the footage on the camera and turned it off.
"Well guys let's do Ross's vid tomarrow cause I'm tired."
"Yeah!" Everybody said.
"Well ok bai guys see you tomarrow at school!" I ended the Skype call and turned off my computer and went to bed. Well that was a good day and we get to bug red and Barney tomarrow! He he he he he! This is gonna be a fun.

Ok guys sorry for a long chapter but first video with all of them ahh yay well anyways what will happen tomarrow we will find out tomarrow 😂 any ways bye guys luv ya. Baiii!! 1260 words today woo hoo!!!!