Girl talk//31

Max's pov-
I wake up and Shelby's not in my arms. I panic a little cause of what she showed me yesterday. I turn my alarm up and get dressed. I go to the bathroom. Shelby isn't in there either. Huh? Where could she be? Oh wait Krista . I call her.

K-her what's up max?
M-you remember Shelby right?
K-yes?
M-well can you like hang out with her today cause she is going through rough times.
K-uh yeah sure I'll be over soon.
M-ok bye!
K-bai!

I end the call and continue to look for Shelby. Where is she? I go into Ross's room to see Shelby and him talking. "Oh hey guys!"
"Sup max?" Shelby asks me.
"Uh just wanted to say that Krista is all up for hanging with you today Shelby."
"Oh ok."
"I gonna go get food you two can talk." Ross says as he gets up and leaves the room. I just stand there awkwardly. Why Max come in do better than this you are fine!? "So you wanna go get food?"
"I don't have a appetite right now i guess."
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah I think. I don't know I guess I'm just scared."
"About what?"
"About him. And what if cheese doesn't like me and makes you choose? And what if Ross finds out? And what if the people at the office don't like me anymore? And what if-" I cut her of by hugging her.
"Your fine Shelby don't let that stuff get to your head ok now go get ready for your day. I'll make you a corn dog just in case you become hungry ok?"
Shelby-
"Ok..." I say. He lets go of the hug and so do I. "And one thing I can't get ready here cause all of my stuff is at home but whatever." I giggle and walk out of the room. I go into the bathroom. I look at the counter. There are razors. I can't. They will worry. I can't have them worry about me. I'm worthless. Right? They don't actually care right? I push the thought away and walk out of the bathroom not wanting to go in there again. I walk downstairs to see max holding a corn dog. And one on a plate next to him. He pats the seat when he sees me.
"Your not worthless now eat you'll feel better." I looked at him shocked but then I nod and eat my corn dog. Do I think out loud? This is not good! The door bell rings and max gets up. He goes to the door and opens it. It was Krista. She kisses him on the cheek and walks over to me.
"Hey Shelby I brought you some clothes since you don't have any here." She says.
"Aw thanks Krista!" I say very high pitched like always.
"SHUT UP BOOTIUS!" I hear max yell as he was leaving the house.
"I LOVE YOU GUYS!" I say in my bootius voice as he leaves.
"What was that?" Krista asks me.
"The butt knights I'm their 9 year old brother even though I older than them."
"Oh that's cool so you want to go get coffee and then walk around the mall?"
"Sure just let me put these clothes on."
"Ok." She hands me the clothes and I walk into the bathroom. I said I wasn't going to go in here but I had to. I avoid looking at the razors and put the clothes on. I will say I like this outfit. I walk out of the bathroom and grab my purse. I had eyeliner and mascara in my bag. I needed to fix myself up from the whole breakdown last night. I look at a little mirror and put it on. "I was going to ask what happened to your make up?"
"Oh I kinda had a mental breakdown last night." She hugs me.
"I'm so sorry Shelby what happened? Was it max? I swear if it was him!"
"No it wasn't him I just had the worst nightmare and he tried to help me but I ended up locking myself in the bathroom."
"Oh we can talk instead of going out if you want."
"No it's ok unless you want to talk?"
"Sure why not I'm here to help." We go over to the couch and sit down. "Ok so start from the beginning."
"Ok remember when u got in the car after we dropped my stuff off?"
"Mhmm."
"When we got to your house Ross wanted me to show max something I didn't want to show him. I got very frustrated so I got out of the car and walked home. When I got home my boyfriend was there even though he wasn't supposed to be until tomorrow. He-he-he punched me and kicked me. I was eventually knocked out. After that I was awakened by Ross throwing water in my face. I showed max the thing I didn't want to show him and he got upset at me. "
"What that?" She asks me I pull up my sleeve and she hugs me.
"I started yelling at him cause I wasn't having a very good day and I ran out of the house. I told my best friend everything. When we went back inside I went to apologize to max. Once I said sorry I went downstairs and fell asleep. Then I had my night mare."
"Oh Shelby you don't have to go on if you don't want."
"No I'm fine. In the dream I was walking around town with Chad. He looked at me and punched me in the face and ran away. I was helped by a guy who looked very familiar. It was my ex boyfriend Tyler. I tried to run but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. And then he kissed me. Then my dream ended cause I was awaken my max shaking me. He said I was shaking in my sleep. He tries to get me to tell him what happened. I run to the bathroom and lock myself in there. I cry and cry and cry. He tries to get me to come out. But I refuse. He tell me to go to him when I'm done crying. I do after crying. We talk about what happened and then he cheers me up then I finally fall asleep."
"Oh wow Shelby you and max are very close aren't you?"
"Yeah we have know each other since elementary school and then I moved in middle school and in high school."
"Oh wow. Anyways wanna go get coffee now?"
"Sure. Your so lucky your boyfriend cares about you." I say as we get up.
"Oh Shelby stop doubting yourself."
"I can't none of my relationships have worked. Tyler cheated on me. I had to move away from max on prom night. And now Chad. I wish I could make it stop!"
"SHUT UP MEGAN!" Ross yells from upstairs.
"OK RUNK THE SLOTH!"
"Im not a sloth!"
"Anyways let's go i don't want anymore bad memories at this house." I say to cheese and she nods.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey long chapter! And I found out my mom is taking my fuckn' camping at the end of July. Sorry if you don't like those words^^^ but it's just me. Anyways always remember to sm;]e!
~Bella:]