New kids//19

Max's pov-
Some thing has been off with Shelby. And now Ross is living with her. And Tim told me him and Em kissed. Cory said he trusted me and told me him and Uni have kissed. And now I'm thinking that red and Barney are dating but I'm not sure. It's not official. I get cut off of my thoughts by Shelby opening the door and hugging me. "Hey Shelby you ok?"
"Mhmm come on let's go." She grabs her stuff and Ross. We walk out the door. And to school. On our way there we didn't talk much. We finally made it to school. We walked over to Jess and the others and we all talked.
Jess's pov-
I don't know what to do. Do I actually like Ross? I think I like someone else. And I think he does too. But he is going through hard times. I can't break up with him. Shelby would probably not be my friend and neither will he. Ugh I just don't know what to do. "Hey Jess can I talk to you for a second?" Ross asked me. I just nodded and we walked somewhere else. "Jess I don't know how to say this. Um Jess it's kinda obvious we weren't meant to be." I nod."And that we both like other people."
"Yeah."
"So are we no longer a thing?" I nod. "Ok we still friends?" I nod again. "Ok good! Well let's get back to the others." We walk back and Shelby comes up and hugs me.
"What?"
"I'm so sorry my cousin is a jerk!" She glares at him.
"Shelby it's fine we are both ok with it." She nods and lets me go. "Now let's get to class!" I run and giggle and so does Shelby. All the people in our homeroom walk behind us. We make it to class and I sit in my seat and so does everyone else. Me and Barney were friends before me and Ross so I sit next to Barney usually. Actually now what I think about I never actually sat next to Ross in any classes other than science. Oh god there he is. Jason. He is so cute. Ugh I'm blushing. Then a werewolf kid bumps into me. See our school turned into a all type of people school. We have humans, werewolves, mef'wa, sorcerers , and witchs and warlocks. I'm very happy. Cause see I'm actually a mef'wa but I hid it so I could come to this school. I should tell everyone. Ur I will later in time. I think Shelby is a sorcerer cause she always is hiding a room from us. Or maybe she is a witch. Ok mind back to real life. I look at the werewolf to see a kid with brown hair and a sweater with the letter M on it. "Oh I'm sorry." I say looking at him. He just stands there and looks at me. Then he walks away to his desk.
"Wells that was weirds." Barney says. I look at him and nod. The announcements go on. After the the bell rings and we leave to our next class. I walk with Shelby, Cory, and Uni to Language Arts. We go in there and take the class. We find this pink haired mef'wa walking towards us.
"Hello my name is Lizzie!" She says. She has a British accent. Shelby kinda hides behind me cause you know. Social anxiety.( I said it in first chapter)
"Hi my name is Jess this is Cory- Uni- and this is Shelby!"
"H-hi." Shelby says.
"Hello!" Uni and Cory said at the same time then they blushed.
"Aw you guys are cute you two together?" Lizzie asked. They blushed even harder and Uni shook his head. "Oh ok we'll see you around!" And then she walked away.
"Why so awkward?" I say looking at Uni. He blushed and looked down.
"I-I don't know." Cory says looking at Uni then looking away. Then the teacher walked in.
"Ok class we will be writing a 5 page essay due tomorrow."
"Ugh!" Everyone groaned.
"Now get started it can be about anything." We all got started and wrote out essay. I could see Lizzie sitting with that new mef'wa Joel I think it was. He had green hair and a Shrek shirt on. I nudge Shelby and point at them. She giggle. Lizzie looks around at us and Shelby draws a heart in the air towards them. Lizzie rolls her eyes and looks back at her computer. We were in the computer lab. I finish. Yes no homework in LA. I look at Shelby's computer. She hasn't really written much. I touch her arm.
"Ow." She whispers.
"What happened?" I slightly pull up her sleeve. She slaps my hand.
"I'll show you later." Then she looks like she is about to cry. But she stops herself and looks back at her computer. She was like a bullet. It's like she was planning everything so she could write it all at once. She finished her essay. I looked at her in amazement."what?"
"I didn't know you could write so fast."
"Oh yeah just like my emotions. I bottle them up until they are ready. So I waited till I had everything in my mind and then I wrote it."
"Wow that escalated and then went back to normal." She giggles and we talk for the rest of class. When the bell rings Shelby drags me into the bathroom and then into a stall. She pulls up get sleeve and starts to cry." Oh Shelby." I hug her and she crys into my shoulder.
"I couldn't help it."
"It's ok we will get through this." I hug her tighter then she stops crying I let go.
"I don't know how to tell max."
"Just go with your gut." She sniffled.
"O-ok."

Ok guys I'm very sorry for very short chapter but I'm busy and tired. I wish I could post more but I can't . I need to sleep. I'll try to post tomorrow but again I'm busy. Ugh why do I have to have a life. Anyways we got what like 1040 words. Yay. Bai!