Doubt//18

Ross's pov-
Me and my aunt were walking over to my house. We get there and she knocks on the door. My mom opens it and says "oh Christie come on in." I walk in behind her and run upstairs. I run to my room and grab three bags from my closet. I lock my door so no one can get in. I grab all my stuff and shove it in my bags. I open my door to see my dad standing in front of it.
"H-hi dad."
"Ross what did I say about going to other people's houses without asking."
"I did ask I asked mom."
"She doesn't have custody over you anymore!"
"Well actually I will have you know that she is standing right behind you." He turns around.
"What do you mean I don't have custody over my own son?"
"I mean I don't want you to so he is mine now."
"I'll have you know this is my house and that's my son who you didn't care for one but for his whole life!"
"What life? He doesn't even have friends."
"I'll have you k so he has a lot of friends and he also has a girlfriend!" Shelby's mom says from behind mine.
"W-what?" I grab my bags and walk right past him and downstairs.
"Ross where are you going honey?" My mom asks.
"To Shelby's at least until he has a flight back to New York." I walk out of the house and to Shelby's. I walk inside and bring my stuff upstairs. I walk to the guest room and put my stuff there then I walk to Shelby's room.
"Hey guys."
"Ross omg Ross your back how did it go?"
"Well I kinda made him say something in front of my mom and she got mad and then I grabbed my stuff while they were arguing and I walked out."
"Wow well did you put your stuff in the guest room?" Shelby asks. I nod and then we play around a little bit. Oh and if you were confused Jess, em, and Aleasa already left. Me and Shelby play mine craft and she wins pixel painters every time. Eventually it was time for bed so I went to my room leaving Shelby in hers. I couldn't fall asleep so I just played on my phone. I heard a faint knock on my door.
"Come on in." Shelby walks in with tears in her eyes. "Shelby what happened?"
"I-I-I had a night mare and couldn't take it anymore." There were cuts along her arms. I run over to her and embrace her in a hug.
"Don't do this to yourself Shelby what was your night mare about?"
"H-how Max doesn't love me and how I'm worthless." She crys into my chest.
"Sh Shelby it going to be ok Max loves you and you are not worthless. You are a beautiful, perky, loving person."
"T-thanks R-Ross."
"Do you want to sleep in here Shelby?" She shakes her head no.
"I just wanted you to know I've been having a lot of doubt in myself and I've been having nightmares."
"Ok I'll see you in the morning."
"Ok goodnight Ross." She walk out of the room as I say.
"Goodnight Shelby." I walk back to my bed. I lay down and fall asleep.
Next morning-
I wake up and get dressed. I go to the bathroom to see Shelby doing her makeup.
"Just so you know you look pretty without makeup." She looks and then goes back to her makeup. "Hey Shelby are you wearing that shirt for the reason I'm thinking?" She nods. She is wearing a hoodie."do you not want Max to know or something." Shelby looks at me with teary eyes. "Oh Shelby don't cry you will mess up your on point eyeliner." She blinks to make the tears go away. We walk out of he bathroom and go downstairs to eat.
"Max!"
"What about him?"
"We forgot to tell him!"
"Well then call him!" She pulls out her phone.
Shelby's pov- (it's so hard to write in Ross's)
I grab my phone and call Max.
M-Max
S-Shelby

M- what's up Shelby?
S- well Um Ross is kinda living with me now so you need to come to my house.
M- why is he living at your house?
S- because he couldn't deal with his dad anymore so he is living with me now.
M-ok I'll be at your house soon bai!
S- bai Max!!
Call ends-
"Your going to have to show him at some point you can hide it forever." Ross says.
"I can try."
"Tell him sometime this week." I just nod. New week new adventures. Let's do this....

Ok guys sorry for the really short chapter I already write one earlier for my other book so got read that one too it's called 'new girl//shelax' or something like that. Ok 835 words.