The dare//8

Time skip to sleepover-
Jess got to my house and I hugged her. I put her bags in my room and we waited for the others. Finally Ross arrived and Jess started blushing and I smirked at her and so did Ross when he saw her and I yelled "Get a room you to!"and they both started blushing. Then the doorbell rang and I yelled "I got it!" And ran away leaving them alone. I got to the door and opened it it was Adam, red, and Barney. I let them in and we continued to wait for the others. Aleasa arrived and Adam blushed and so did Aleasa. Once Aleasa and me got to the couch the bell rand again so I got up and got the door it was Max (well no shit Sherlock). I let him in and we all went upstairs. We all got into our pjs and of course the boys got dressed in the bathroom. And I said " So what do you guys want to do now?"
"Spin the bottle truth or dare!" Jess yelled immediately after I said that.
"Ok." We all said and we all sat down. We got a water bottle and and set it in the middle and I spun it and it landed and Jess.
"Heehehe!" I laughed looking at Max and we both said "KISS ROSS!" Luckily my mo wasn't home at the time. They looked at each other and blushed a deep red and they did it they kissed.
Jess's pov-
"KISS ROSS!" Both Shelby and Max said. I looked at him and he looked back we blushed and then we did it. WE KISSED! His lips were so soft. I loved the feeling and I broke the kiss and everyone was in awww. "So are you guys like a thing now or what?" Shelby says.(rossmau!!)
"SHELBY!" I got up and chased her around the room and we stopped and sat back down and I spin it and I landed on Shelby "Haha payback!"
"Oh no Jess no I swear! Please don't!" Shelby said.
Shelby's pov-
It landed on me and I said "Oh no Jess no I swear! Please don't!" She nodded.
"SHELBY KISS MAX!" I got up and chased her around the room and everyone was confused as I sat back down blushed and did a two second kiss on Max I broke it and sat there like nothing happened. He started. Pushing like crazy and when I looked over at Jess and smirked and then she smirked a me and I stayed blushing too. I spun it and it landed on Adam. I looked at Aleasa and she nodded her head no I and I nodded yes.
"ADAM KISS ALEASA!!" She ran over and talked me. See she likes Adam and I think he likes her so I yelled "Just do it!"and she sat down again and he kissed her. Adam spun the bottle and it landed on red.
Everyone in the room yelled"RED KISS BARNEY!"
"What?!"
"Hey it needs to happen to everyone tonight so #redney!"
"Fine." He scooted over and kissed Barney.
"I think that's my favorite tonight!!" Me and Jess yell. Red and Barney blush and I say "MOVIE TIME! Everyone sit next to the person you kissed." I say slightly blushing and then I could see everyone else blushing and then we walk downstairs to the couch and I ask "what movie."
"A scary one!!" Max yells.
"But I'll end up jumping onto Jess instead of the other way!"
"Ok that does it scary!" Max says and runs one on then everyone sits down and we watch the movie. A really scary part come and I jump a cuddle into Max. And see that Aleasa did the same and red cuddled into Barney and Ross and Jess did it to each other. Aleasa,Jess, and I all ended up falling asleep.
Max's pov-
Shelby jumped and the scary part and cuddled into me and ended up falling asleep and so did Aleasa and Jess. Me Adam and Ross all nodded at each other and carried them upstairs to Shelby's bed and we went back to see Barney and red sleeping so we tuned off the movie and let them sleep down here we went upstairs and Ross knew where the blankets and pillows were so he got some for us and we made like a little fort on the floor and went to sleep. I dreamed about Shelby and me kissing. Omg do I love her. I can't! Ugh why is life so confusing.

Did you like it the first kiss between the two. Ahhhhh! I love writing this so much! Anyways hope you like the story so far bai!! Btw 800 words woo hoo bai!!!!