Aww!//12

Time skip to end of the day-
Shelby's pov-
       Me,Jess, Cory,and Uni walk out of the school to go find Ross and Max. We find them eventually and I say " You guys ready to go? And Cory and Uni you ready to meet my mom?" I laugh a little and so does Max, Ross, and Jess.
       "What are you guys laughing at?"they ask.
       "Oh nothing.... inside jokes!" I say.
       "Yeah inside jokes...." the other three say.
       "Ok then lets go!" Cory says starting to run and us chasing him. Uni is blushing a little. We keep walking and the side walk is small so I'm next to Jess Max is next to Ross and Cory next to Uni. They are so adorable! We finally make it home and we walk in.
       "Mom we have to do a project and I this is my group these are two new guys this is Cory and this is Uni!" I say walking to my mom.
       "Oh hello would you guys like you stay for dinner also since I know the others will?"
       "Uh... sure why not sounds like fun!" Cory says "you in Uni?"
       "Huh..oh y..yeah!" He says very shyly. We walk upstairs to my room. And start the project. We get half of it done and we stop and take a break.
       "Hey you guys want to play spin the bottle?" Jess asks.
       "Sure you guys in?" I say looking at Cory and Uni.
       "U..uh sure." Uni says sitting down. Jess gets her water bottle and we all sit down and Uni with Cory next to him and thenMax then me then Jess and then Ross. Jess spun the bottle and it landed on me. Oh great.
       "Let Max pick and out fit for you and put it on!"
       "Ok go Max!" He gets up and goes to my closet and gets a black short dress and some converse.

       "Let Max pick and out fit for you and put it on!"       "Ok go Max!" He gets up and goes to my closet and gets a black short dress and some converse

       "Wow Max I'm impressed let me go put this on!"
       "I know my girl." He says as I walked to the bathroom I put it on and walk out and sit down. "You look good!"
       "Hehe thx!" I peck him on the cheek. I spun it and I lands on Uni. Me and Jess nod yes and he shakes his head no. "Uni do it."
       "What?" Cory asks.
       "Uni kiss Cory! Hehehe." He starts to blush a lot and so does Cory. They make a perfect match.
Cory's pov-
       "Uni kiss Cory! Hehehe." Shelby says. I stiff up and blush and I see Max smirking at me. I look at Uni and see him glaring at Shelby. Why was he glaring at her? Does he like me? Nah why would he like me. He would never like me the same way I feel for him.  I look over again to see him staring back at me. We stare at each other and the Uni gets up and runs to the bathroom.
Uni's pov-
       We stare at each other when I break the stare by getting up and running to the bathroom. I lock myself in and cry. I made a complete fool of myself. I continue to cry until I hear a knock on the door.(btw this is kinda gonna be the same as the redney moment btw but with a twist ) it was Cory. "Uni can I come in?" I get up unlock the door and run to the corner of the room in the bathtub. I keep crying and Cory unlocks the door and walks in he can hear me and gets in the bathtub and sits there letting me crying his shoulder "shh it's ok just let it out." He says trying to comfort me. "It's ok Uni I know how you feel."
      "*sniff* r..really?"
      "Yes Uni it's ok just breathe." I love Cory he doesn't actually know how I feel cause he doesn't have anxiety but a least he know to tell me to breathe. "Just breathe you need to breathe." I sit there him hugging me and me crying into his chest in the bathtub. Surely the others were watching us but I didn't care. I stop crying and get out of his chest and stare him in his camera lens. We lean closer and he breaks the distance. We are there like this for about 5 seconds until I break it.
       "Awwwww!" I hear Shelby saying. She was the only one there.
       "Don't tell." I say blushing a lot.
       "Aw ok." She says walking out. Cory gets up and so do I. We walk out.
       "Dinner time!" I hear Shelby's mom yell from down stairs. And we all run downstairs and go to the table all of us sit at the table but Shelby's mom goes upstairs and eats In her room. The two couple sit next to each other so I have to sit next to Cory. I don't mind.
       "Should we tell them?" Cory whispers to me. I shake my head no I we continue eating. And then we all go back upstairs. "You guys wanna play some minecraft?" Cory asks.
       "Yeah totally oh lets all skype and make another vid for us fours channels!"
       "Huh?"
       "Oh we haven't told you we are all youtubers for minecraft and we make vids on servers like hypixel and mineplex! You guys should definently make channels!" Shelby says.
       "Oh cool and yeah we should."
       "Ok you guys hurry home so we can make a video!" Shelby says as we pick up our stuff.
Time skip to video-
(Ross's vid) " ok hey guys Ross here and today we have Megan.."
       "HEY MY MANE ISNT MEGAN!" Shelby yells.
       "Ow my ears!!" We all yell.
       "Anyways we have Megan, Mad max, and two new guys Cory and Uni. Say hi!"
      "Hai!" Both of us say.
      "ROSS!" Shelby and Max yell.
      "What?!"
      "Your not getting off that easily!" They both say.
      "What do you guys mean?" Cory asks.
      "Megan and mad max are nick names Adam gave us and we hate them!" Shelby says.
      "Max your so salty you could turn a lake into an ocean!" Ross says.
      " oh hey so I have this lake if you were to dip Max in it it would become and ocean #adam2017!" (I know it wasn't this year that that joke was made but just go with it) Shelby says. Ross and Shelby laugh.
      "I'm confused!" Cory says.
"More inside jokes from Adam."
Time skip after video-
"Well guys that's all we have today make sure to go check out Megan and Mad max and Cory and Uni might make channels so make sure to check them out to!" Ross exclaims.
"ROSS I SWEAR TO GOD STOP WITH THE MAD MAX!" Max yells.
"Come on Max just let it go!" Shelby says and giggles.
"You know we walk to school together watch your backs!" Max says.
"Oh god u..um Ross told me to say that he had it planned he whole time!" Shelby exlaimed.
"Oh really Shelby are you sure?"
"U..uh y.yes Max it was Ross get him not me I don't want you guys to jump on top of me and my weak self."
"Ok watch out Ross!"
"Shelby why did you have to lie to your boyfriend hm!?" Ross said.
"Shelby is this true did you do this and Ross didn't plan it?"
"What no it was Ross!"
"Shelby!" At that moment she left the call and we all laughed. "Well guys imma go to bed see ya tomorrow!" Max said a left.
"Imma go to! Bai!" Ross said and left it was me and Cory left in the the call we kinda just sat there awkwardly and waited.
"U..uh I..I think i..imma go to bed by Cory!" I said then hung up the call. Let's hope tomorrow isn't awkward since if the whole scene in the bathroom oh well time for bed. Goodnight to myself. Then I fell into deep sleep.

Sorry I like never post anymore I had a lot of homework today but hopefully I can get one out tomorrow or maybe I can get an extra one out in a couple of days cause I'm going to knotts berry farm and then I'm going to Disneyland the next day so yeah ones a field trip maybe I can write something on the bus ride home idk well anyways I try tomorrow we will see if I can. Btw we got 1430 words today or would you say tonight anyways see you tomorrow hopefully bai guys xoxo.