The Project//4

Shelby's pov-
I finished my make up and I walk out of the bathroom to see everyone standing there and then they all rush over and give me a hug. It was nice to know someone cared. The bell rings so I grab my stuff and start walking with Jess to home room. On our way I ask her "Did they force you to tell them or did they hear us when we were in the bathroom?" I sigh.
"Um well hmm ok they may or may not have heard us while we were in the bathroom. I am so sorry Shelby I swear I didn't tell them!" I sigh.
"Ok as long as you didn't tell them."
"I didn't I promise!"
"Ok" We continue to walk and realize Max and Ross were behind us cause they have the same home room. I sigh and I show Jess. We both giggle a we run to homeroom.
Max's pov finally-
Me and Ross were following them and they realized and they giggled and I thought to myself how adorable her giggle was. Do I like Shelby no I can't like Shelby I just met her! I sigh and then I see them running away giggling.
"Hey Max are you ok you seem lost in a daydream." I hear Ross say.
"Yeah Ross I'm fine just sad about school I guess."I lied and I felt bad.
"Ok then are you sure it's not about Shelby?"
"No what I literally just met her Ross!" I blush a little.
Time skip cause well you know I'm lazy af-
Shelby's pov-
I walk into first period science with Jess and she sits down in her seat but there is no where near her where I can sit. I see one empty seat and it's next to Max ?! What why does no one sit next to him? Ok well anyway looks like that's where I'm siting. The teacher walks in and announced "Hello class we have a new student today and her name is Shelby, why don't you come up here and say abut about yourself!?"
I walk up to the front of the classroom very nervous. I made it to the front of the class room and I said "U..um hi my n..name is Shelby and I like video games and shopping." I walk back to my seat a sit there not talking at all even to Max.
Suddenly Max whispered and asked me "Are you ok you know you can talk to me right we are friends now!"
"Yeah I'm fine just nervous and thx!" I whispered back.
I heard the teacher say "Ok kids we are doing a project today with a partner but I'll assign the partners!"
"Oh great project on my first day!"
"Ok Shelby your gonna be with Max ok."
"Ok!" Yes my partner is someone I know yay!
Time skip to the end of the day-
Well I guess me and Max have to go to one of our houses. "Hey Max."
"Yeah?"
"We are gonna have to got to one of our houses for the project."
"Oh yeah then lets go to yours cause you don't want to meet my mom!"
"Ok." Me Max and Ross all walked home together we talked a lot. Me and Max are so close we are like best friends now and I don't want to change that.